Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple question

Discussion on Simple question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple question

Just wanted to ask which bot is best for Vsro based files and you can delete this thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A simple question
11/30/2010 - Metin2 - 10 Replies
How can I use Easymetin nonstop or when I want?(I don't want to five money to use it)Does anyone know?
Simple question.
05/22/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 3 Replies
After the big updates. i mean after they included Battle pets and that stupid stuff, My multi and jump hack not working. Is there any Jump and Multi hack that works on 3.9.0 clinet version, after the upgrade? plz if tehre is any and u want share, post link here, thnx very much
just a simple question
08/14/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Im brand new to ijji gunz and i'd like to have some hacks that work . these injectors with glaco and whatever dlls dont really work i've tried them im running windows vista and yes i've shut off all my securitys the problem im having is once it injects it closes the launcher n never launches and it isn't just me thats having this problem there seems to b masses . i kno they're hacks out ther for a fact cuz i just saw lawnmower today. if you're decent person you would reply with some helpful...
Simple Question Needs Simple Answer[If CR gone what bot we can use]
08/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
If CR is not free what BOT can we use in PH... Many players in Ph asking that question.... TY...