Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have a question i hope someone can help me

Discussion on i have a question i hope someone can help me within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have a question i hope someone can help me

i am wondering when satisfaction silkroad is coming online agean do someone know that??
and im sorry fore bad english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help,hope anyone can help me!
03/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello, I want to set up the srevulution emu on my pc but I cant cuz I dont know how to set up this emu -.- so my question is can anyone help me with Teamviewer to create a server, i only want to play with some freinds with hamachi :) Im realy thankfull when anyone can help me... I also can speak German and Albanish when u dont understand my english :D
question hope find answer
11/22/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
ok i hope someone can help me out here i need to find the files to make my own server of the warlords plz can anyone help i need the files and the pms/gms codes too and all of what it needs to play and items to put in there too thx for ur help if u can help me find them all its made by tq
HOPE THIS WOULD HELP US...
05/12/2009 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies
HOPE THIS WOULD WORK Now on to what you've been waiting for Here goes: ========================== 1) Download the Old GG Version http://www.mpcdownloads.com/_mpc_d0...s/gameguard .zip <<<<===== NOTE THAT THIS URL DOESNT WORK, JUST TRY TO FIND OLDER GG TO DWNLOAD, GOOGLE IT... 2) Extract the old GG files to the GameGuard Folder (NOTE: don't forget to back-up, just in case)