Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kdbot wont collect elixirs ?

Discussion on Kdbot wont collect elixirs ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Kdbot wont collect elixirs ?

Can someone tell me what to do that my bot collect elixirs ? Like 2 weeks ago it was all okay. He collected all stuff.. Now i doesn't it only collects now to me "Cursed hearts" Anyone know how to fix it ? Or anyone can tell me other good bot for private server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weapon Elixirs at NPC
10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey, guys i try to put Weapon Elixirs into the NPC.... I edit all txt's but its not work. Here my txt's: refpackageitem.txt 1 15 84052 PACKAGE_ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_REINFORCE_REC IPE_WEAPON_A 0 EXPAND_TERM_ALL SN_ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY _REINFORCE_RECIPE_WEAPON_A SN_ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_REI NFORCE_RECIPE_WEAPON_A_TT_DESC item\etc\archemy_re inforce_recipe_weapon_b.ddj -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx - 1 xxx
WTS wep elixirs on RSRO VENERA
03/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
200 wep elixirs very cheap = 50 kk
[RSro] elixirs price.
01/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hey can some one give me tha elixirs price in RSro? tnx :D
Fun with underbelly elixirs
11/26/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
The underbelly elixirs in the sewers have a chance to change you into a wasp that can fly around.. The fun part is you can totally Duel and Cast while flying. Did it on my priest against a warrior, just flew up to the sealing and free-cast away. He couldn't touch me. I tried a search and didn't see anything, sorry if it's a repost. Damage doesn't break the form either. (via groiny)