Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Routing Connections from SRO to HAMACHI

Discussion on Routing Connections from SRO to HAMACHI within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Routing Connections from SRO to HAMACHI

So I'm playing a private server for kicks and I want to play on it at school. I've found a way that allows me to connect to the server by routing connections from ONE PC (using hamachi) to another (my own) that's connected to the internet.

It's done using a combination of a SRO Proxy (on my own PC), some tweaks, and EDX loader on the machine loading SRO. I redirect the client gateway to my hamachi IP and the port of the proxy thing on my PC and load the game. When the game loads it allows me to login and type the captcha, but then I get "C9".

From what I've read this is an "Agent Server" problem. However, routing the agent server to the same place with EDX doesn't work. Can anyone point me to a direction that may assist me with making this work? Do I need some sort of tool on my own PC to make this work? What port does the Agent server even connect on?

I'd greatly appreciate any help and I'll provide as much information as I can.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 SG Telekom schlechtes Routing
09/20/2011 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Ich hab gemerkt, dass wenn man bei der Telekom ist generell eine hohe Latenzzeit 250+ nach Asien hat. Die Frage ist, ob die das Routing ändern weil das ja immer IP-block bestimmt ist d.h. sie können nicht das routing für eine Person ändern. Was meint ihr? Hab außerdem Christopher schon angeschrieben er kann leider nichts machen das routing nach asien von t-online ist ziemlich verkackt :D
max connections
05/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, ich habe das hier gemacht At first stop your Server and MySQL # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mysql-server stop Then go into the Order /etc And make there a new data with the name my.cnf and put that in it Give the file the rights of 777 and then Reboot the server and its all in all ok
IP und Routing
10/29/2010 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
IP und Routing, ist Spannend für Leute die z.B grade in der Ausbildung sind , was mit IT zu tun hat.(mir hat es geholfen smiley ). Das meisste kommt aus dem Buch TCP/IP-Grundlagen für Microsoft Windows Es sind 20 Pdfs.Und alles in Deutsch. Das sind 4 von den 20 Themen Einführung in TCPIP.pdf Internet Protocol Security.pdf Subnetzbildung.pdf VPN_IpCop1.4.8_RW.pdf Hoster: uploaded
[Suche Hilfe] DNS Routing Help
01/29/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo Com Ich habe seid ca 3 Wochen ein Hamachi Pserver und wollte jetzt mal DynDNS ausprobieren. Aber meine freunde können nicht drauf kommen,( Fehler beim Verbinden). Infos : DLink DIR-300 Router, Unitymedia Kabelanschluss, vorübergehend XP-Firewall und Antivir ausgeschaltet. (wegen den Ports (Denk ich mal) ) Jetzt ist meine Frage könnte mir jemand erklären wie man die Ports RICHTIG freischaltet :confused: . Bitte schreibt mir eine PN oda antwortet Hier ^^ Mfg Spongabob