Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alchemy and 11 DG Sox

Discussion on Alchemy and 11 DG Sox within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 55
Exclamation Alchemy and 11 DG Sox

Alchemy how will rise nad where change 2x for ?

11 DG Sox Rates where change drop ?

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How to] Try 4X+7 , 2X+8 , 1X+9 Alchemy
06/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
See the Video and you will see how to try 4 times +7 2 times +8 1 time +9 in 30 mins =) Alchemy start at 4:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHesMaTY2ns
alchemy
12/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I'm just wondering what you have to do to get regular advanced elixirs? I'm also not sure what putting sockets on items do?
Db-alchemy
09/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi everybody i play on zszc - i also bot there with the db-bot my question is now : is there any way to config the bot that he will pick alchemy material picking this by hand is annoying and boring too. is there a way to let the bot see thoses items as "armor parts" or anything else which i can choose for picking at the bot console. if there is a way i would be happy to know it
Alchemy ?????
03/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Can someone give me tips for Alchemy because my glaive like has a curse to it is ez to get +3 w/o fail but when i got for +4 it fails all the time ??????
WTF with Alchemy?
07/19/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
wtf on isro i can make easy +5 and on ecsro its hard to do +5 even +4 hard. on isro % of luck of alechmy high than ecsro or...?!