Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Resquest help] With hosting Vsro files based psro

Discussion on [Resquest help] With hosting Vsro files based psro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Smile [Resquest help] With hosting Vsro files based psro

well im done with vsro files everything is working website is done too just no change pw donate stuff etc simple coded reg page just for a start so what about hosting no static ip so i can make run on my shity pc as i know what left hamachi or buy a server ? looking for a tut with hamachi maybe bcuz i never hosted anything like that well i didnt hosted anything at all so looking for small tut be cool so better send me to private i think bcuz public wont be good i think but nvm as u like

Cheers see y'all soon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Config PVP Server based on vsro files
11/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hi all After greeting i finished installing the server Very well and i'm Online in the game But i wanna Cfg the database to use the server for fun like being lvl 100 with full set in the inventory Thank You for reading my post
[HELP]how to add dg12 items,on vsro files based servers?
10/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
hi guys,please explain it to me :S
/help please/How to set rank on vsro files based server
10/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys^^ I want ask,how to set rank on vsro files based servers?:D Baronet,Baron,Count etc etc
Loader for vsro server based files?
09/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello i've been looking through the exploit section but couldnt find any, i'm requesting a loader for vsro server based files? Could anyone link me a loader? Regards FoxRayz