Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[KDBot] C9 Error - how to fix ?

Discussion on [KDBot] C9 Error - how to fix ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[KDBot] C9 Error - how to fix ?

Sup guys,

I'm having an error concerning the KDBot, the C9 error shows up everytime I start Haruki PServer.. My friend has the same settings but he has no problems at all...

Someone can hlep me?

Greetings,
Nabot

Edit: I've already installed libaryfiles..
Old 11/07/2011, 17:47   #2

Make sure you have .NET Framework 4.0 and there is nothing blocking connection to phConnector.
Old 11/07/2011, 19:37   #3

Awesome, that worked! Thanks a lot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KDBot "Runtime Error 5" FIX
11/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 87 Replies
It's for all who getting this error : To solve this problem Goto Regional and Launguage Options in ur computer and: -In Formats Bookmark Change to English (United States) -In Location change to United States -In Administration "Change regional System Setting" change to English (United States) then restart ur computer and KDBot should now work fine I Have this error when i do these things i solve this problem, maybe it will help u too:D Now I can botthing :p
kdBOT dct from server error
10/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem with kdBOT :( can you help me please.? :handsdown: http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9871/unledhh.j pg bumb
Need any help on KDbot
10/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
All people vomiting. I're using a bot KDBot. I play Sro.sSgames.net server. I copy and paste silkroad.exe and sro_clien.exe (cracked x-trap) by the elitepvpers forum post. But the bot is a 10 minute time range is Disconect server Day basis do not remember how they have x-trap to the bot Freebot that delicious night without dis. You do know they help me with. Many many thanks.
DWO KDBOT
10/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
ANyone know how to setup bot for DWO ? because exd dont work .. Thx :P
KDBot
08/01/2010 - Last Chaos - 6 Replies
Mal ne frage gibet nen neien KDBot? die andern dinger find ich nich so gegeisternt