Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Failed to execute SilkRoad [error code (2)]

Discussion on Failed to execute SilkRoad [error code (2)] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/04/2011, 13:07   #31

elite*gold: 0
hey guys im trying to play szsc sro but when i do all that i should do , and i try to start it i get error : patching not finished [Error code (2)]
Old 08/10/2011, 10:45   #32

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman69 View Post
Go to your antivirus, on the quarentine tab, you'll find SRO_Client, press Restore, and try again.

I had the same problem, and now esro works, thank you!
Old 10/09/2011, 14:51   #33

Guys, i got the same problem, and i checked my antivirus in quarentine but there's nothing, but at my error it says Sorry.......... [(Error Code 193)]

I Tried to Reinstall the client, turned off AVG turned of Firewall, Checked the AVG interface and yeah, it still says Sorry, Failed to execute SilkRoad [error code (193)].
Old 10/15/2011, 01:19   #34

Hi, i have problem, I start the client and say it to: Sorry.Failed execute Silkroad.[Error Code (2)]. I delete on AVG antivirus, and try to Start the cleint, and again Error Code 2 pls help.....Thanks !
Old 01/21/2012, 13:07   #35

i cant find testereone FCK!