Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forgotten World Talismans

Discussion on Forgotten World Talismans within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forgotten World Talismans

hey there

i would asking about how to add the Forgotten World Talismans in Drops because i tried it much times and no drops

did some one know ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Forgotten World Question
05/30/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I got some questions about forgotten world cuz I can't get into the client atm. When I play the 51-60 Forgotten World and collect all talisman.. will I get a 7d Sun weapon? or is it just 8-11 Degree? :) and where can I see my collection? would be very thankful if some1 could help :) So long
WTB 11 DG FORGOTTEN WORLD TALISMANS VENUS
02/23/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hi, I'm currently having trouble collecting those crappy tali's and I'm just lazy to go every time to get nothing..... So any1 selling any let me know payment method are paypal or epin silk(playspan) or ingame gold..... 11dg talis and venus only.....thanks need : - serene's tear
Talisman-forgotten world
02/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
For collecting the talisman quest, wut types of talisman and how many are there? ionly got one, the cobalt emerald. I'm wondering if I can get all of it on one star or if I have to go to 2, 3 and 4 stars to obtain it all. Thanks
The forgotten World Items
02/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I have searched and not found any explanations of how to get the Forgotten World Items. Can anyone help me? I do not even know where to start.
Forgotten world...
02/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, yesterday i was first time in forgotten world with my friend and other 2 guys... We were kill are mobs till big boss, my friend and other one guy had dc and we stayed 2, i died and he was bard, so i telepor to town and came back, but in that time he killed boss and was dissmised the party... So i fucked up 1.5 hours and dont get anything... BTW that was my story, but i wanted to know when i can get those talismans and other stuff ? Boss droped them ?