Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

finding out the ip adress

Discussion on finding out the ip adress within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
finding out the ip adress

hi,

how can i find out the ip of the pserver i am playing on if its not written on its website or anywhere else?

thanks
Old 10/16/2011, 22:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
load the media.pk2 with a media patcher (Grindroad's one) and you'll see the ip adress.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2011, 22:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
load the media.pk2 with a media patcher (Grindroad's one) and you'll see the ip adress.
thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Having trouble finding the XOR'd Server Adress in the NREG.xrg file
08/25/2011 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
Hi Community... I hope somone can help me out. i'm trying since yesterday to find the XOR'd Server Adress to exchange it with localhost-9d in the 9D G1 ndreg file.... It would be nice if somone could send me a PM with the HEX numbers of the Adress. THX in advance
[Help]Finding a better db
05/09/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hello there i need a good a DB and client to go with it i already used http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/339763-guide-detialed-how-setup-server.html And http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/538287-release-latest-server-files-fully-working -english.html But there are so much wrong with these DB and Client i was wondering does any one have a DB and a Cleint that hasnt been messed around with. Thank you
need help on finding bot
01/17/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
after many tries i haven't found forum where to download bot, could some1 help me and send pm or here links where to download bot... thank you :)
need help finding ...
05/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Played co2 a long time ago (1yr maybe 2yr) and was thinking about playing again. Im having trouble looking for the only 2 programs i used. one was called a mineing bot - that auto dropped ores and would auto log when a pker came near or when bot mined a gem. The miner also had other features. one would make refined, elite, super items appear as presents on the ground. it would also give you cords where the item would drop, this also told you the location of the mets and db's that would drop....