Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to open Flag (CTF) Event and How to change Fortress (FTW) War time !

Discussion on How to open Flag (CTF) Event and How to change Fortress (FTW) War time ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change time CTF Notice !

Lol i Know how to open CTF ;

SCHEDULE_DEF_FLAG_WORLD_PARTICIPATION : CTF Register Time
SCHEDULE_DEF_FLAG_WORLD : CTF Start - Playing Time

Where CTF Notice Time ???
Old 10/03/2011, 08:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
For what you need more detalis? O.o
SMC - SR_Scheduler - select your server, press button and in the window below you will see all events, just press of any you want, now modify or add new time...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flag Event -Battle arena
09/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi guys. What you think ? Flag event or battle arena :) i have tried flag event :) http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1033/flagm.png
Event flag ?
10/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
How to register in it i have 10 Trofeis
Sjsro Change PW Website Open Time?
07/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
does anyone know for sure what time the Website of Sjsro's changing PW for the accounts are opened? is it opened on the same time as the Sjsro's Registration link is turned on? or is it random? Thanks. PS: Need A.S.A.P , bought an account and wanting to change the pw so badly .-. thanks for whoever helps or give tips :3
Fortress War ... Change Time?
08/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
ok... i maybe the 1st that sets this topic..or maybe not.....so what is it about.. what chances do we got..to keep in touch with gaymax...a srry .. Joymax xD...to try change the date of Fortress War.. from Thursday to .. saturday or sunday.. U maybe ask yaself... why am i .. askin for that.. some ppl.. more than 50% that plays sro.. are at work..or sumtin.. anyway.. maybe not 50%.. but a large number of them. So if joymax would maybe change the day of Fortress War...maybe more ppl will be...