Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap and Good Dedicated Servers

Discussion on Cheap and Good Dedicated Servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Cheap and Good Dedicated Servers

Do anyone knows a good hosting company which have Cheap and good windows dedicated servers?
Old 10/01/2011, 15:24   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Do anyone knows a good hosting company which have Cheap and good windows dedicated servers?

credits go to LordyK

at any dedi, be ready to pay $400 or more a month
you wont find anything cheaper
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/05/2011, 16:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Remote Desktop - Dedicated Servers [NUR RDP] [S] UK/WM
09/15/2011 - Trading - 6 Replies
http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/dkjjobxg/500pxLogo _Microsoft_Windows_Server_2.png Ich verkaufe euch 8 gehackte Windows Server die in Deutschland sind. Ich habe die 8 stück überprüft und sie sind genial, die meisten sind Firmen Server die kaum jemand verwendet. Als ich mich bei einigen verbunden hatte, habe ich gemerkt das ich die einzige Person war die den Rechner wieder Hochgefahren hatte. Mit Firmen Server meine ich, kleine Unternehmen, Läden wie ein Coiffeur die den Server nur als...
Dedicated servers
08/25/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
I would ask about posting dedicated servers. I myself published.. For now, the only one. 125.19.52.115@test1;test1 You can turn on them eg a game server.
Lineage II Private and dedicated servers
04/30/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello all I'm here to speek about private and dedicated servers... We all wish a private server that have many players, good pvp and most of all, fun. Well i'm here to speak about many private servers i played and they are good really. 1- First we have dragon-network, that i think it's the greatest server of all 2- Here we have the good l2 forever 3- We all want some good pvp so here is l2TNC (Tenshi no sekai) 4- This server it's the almost perfect because you can't play there moro...
Virtual Dedicated Servers
05/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I was wondering what website that you guys tested is good to run your Conquer Online Private servers on? Thank you in advance.
[HELP]Finding cheap Dedicated
12/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Ive been searching forums,searching google but not any good result. What im looking for is: Windows server 2003 100MBpS Connection 2 Gigs of ram 80GB+ Harddisk