Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eroad range patch

Discussion on Eroad range patch within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Eroad range patch

Anyone got an Eroad range patch or someone can give a asmall tutorial how to make 1
Old 10/19/2011, 07:01   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ESRO] Loader with range patch
03/12/2019 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 261 Replies
I've seen few requests for the range patch so i wanted to do it. I guess the only way to patch it without bypassing gameguard is with injected dll, which need to be injected before gameguard loads. Gameguard detected the patch at startup (protection error), but if we wait the sro to be loaded we can modify the value of pointers with the injected dll. I tried patching static address, but game guard detected it few minutes later. That means zoomhack, etc are not possible. Loader: Download...
Any loader with range autoselect for Eroad?
10/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Who have one loader with change range atack and pick for Eroad guys?
[edxLoader] EliteSRO with Range Patch
08/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
During many people have still problems redirecting their client to localhost for several tools i decided to upload my version of edxloader. You may use it instead of editing hosts file or divinfo. Credits for the original loader still goes to Drew Benton. Working e.g. with the following configuration: http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/6190/loadera.j pg Note: Some of the Patches will not work on esro caused by GG Download: