Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stuck bug in elite sro

Discussion on Stuck bug in elite sro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stuck bug in elite sro

i stucked in a rock
after then everytime i log on my char
it always DCs
some ppl are saying glitch
and some things that i didn't understand
would it be fixed or not ?
tell me the answer
if yes some body help me to fix it
i'm in Esro 3

up
Old 09/23/2011, 00:33   #2

you'll have to go on esro forums and ask if a GM can teleport you to town or smth.
Old 09/23/2011, 02:34   #3

3 weeks till now
i made topic
no reply yet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stuck please help
10/23/2010 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
I used my last teleporting scroll and got stuck on a floating island is icy land adventure zone. I have tried to jump, but I cant, how do I get back?
[HELP]STUCK AND DC!!!
08/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hello guys and all professional here i need your help... my 1st question is why if me and my members at same map will get discconeted from server and the charct like stuck....? qustion 2 is why i cant create mannequin if i create my charc also will stuck like hang on then suddenly disonnected from server...? please all help me pl,ease really need all your helps here:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Stuck bug
05/31/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Do you know any reason making your char stucked? or just what to do to make game crash?(tried delete some files while playing but wont work)
I Got stuck on this=/
05/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys, well since i got back to lotf because there is nothing to do with binaries and they get boring with the time, well i thought i was gonna try lotf again. But everytime i open the console i get this: System.OverflowException: Valor demasiado grande o demasiado pequeño para un byt e sin firmar. en System.Convert.ToByte(UInt32 value) en COServer_Project.NPCs.SpawnAllNPCs() en C:\Documents and Settings\Administ rador\Escritorio\DropDead Source\DropDead Source...
stuck every npc
04/04/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Requirements: badContent (teleport hack) 1. record 2-3 locations at the area of the npc (please avoid buildings, because you can't teleport through them) 2. get aggro 3. teleport fast between the recorded locations until the npc gets stucked 4. voila` attack the npc until he's dead, he will not attack you DON'T MOVE AFTER STEP 3, IF YOU DO, THE NPC WILL BE UNSTUCKED