Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro 4 Full Check?

Discussion on Esro 4 Full Check? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Esro 4 Full Check?

Anyone knows what that noobs do in esro4? so much time check ....
Old 09/19/2011, 07:32   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,306
we dont know o.O maybe admin is sleeping

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Items/Gold/Accounts on esro,swsro,zszc,isro! Check
09/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
Like tytle says im selling all this : gold/items on esro4 (i got a 87 bower and a 81 wizz),swsro1 gold/items (i got a lvl 80-90 bower),swsro2 gold/items (i got a lvl 110 nuker), zszc water gold/items (i got bower lvl 80-90), mbot account or gold/items on isro server aral (i got a lvl 65 bower ff to lvl 100 with devil spirit,grab pet). If you are interested in any of this things just send me a PM, method of payment = Paypal, way to trade : I Show you SS of the account you want, if its gold...
Continous check on ESRO 1
07/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Almost every single capture the flag today has been canceled because of check. There is check now and CTF is in less than 15 minutes :S Whats going on? Is this like this always?
esro 1 on check?
07/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
im not sure if my game is messed up or not but is esro 1 on check?
eSRO Hiyuri Bot Project - check it out!
07/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies
Yeah,bot project - thing that we love most. We are group of bunch nerdy kids which have nothing else to do in our misere lifes so we decided to team up and make the best bot this section ever saw. My bot will have the following: -Auto-walk to the spot, -Loop, -Auto-buy current level equipment, -Auto-add skills, -Avoid traps,obstacles, -Do whole quests automaticaly after choosing quest name,
Esro check
05/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi i downloaded esro and i want to begin but the server is under check , i was reading thrt that someon hacked it or something is that true ?