Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hybrid int Question!

Discussion on Hybrid int Question! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Hybrid int Question!

I wanna do a 5:1 hybrid ( int spear )!

Should i go for heuksal 110/ fire 110 / Cold 110
Wear garment? or pro ? or even armor lol ?

(ANSWER THIS PLEASE )And if u put 55 STR points right away and then INT only, that's 5:1 right ? ( thx )

May sound newbish, but hey.... i dont care

Would be happy 2 get some answers
Regardz.
Old 09/13/2011, 22:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm not sure about the 5:1 question... but as for skill trees, it's a matter of preference. You have two choices:

Hueksal, Ice, & Lightning 110: Magic Damage Increase, Parry Increase, Phantom Walk (great for job wars)

Hueksal, Ice, & Fire 110: Magic Defense Increase, Status Immunity (with proper blues on accessory), Stealth & Invisible Detect, Physical Damage Increase (good for hybrids), Firewall (Protects you from Warlock stuns & status effects, also helps against wizards)

Personally, I go with Ice Fire Spear... works out good for me
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHN hybrid question
07/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
At the moment I have a lv 54 full int S/S. I'm thinking to make it a spear 10:1. Should I? An opinions?
Hybrid Question
11/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
ummm...I guess imma make a new char lmao...but I was going for ratio 1:3 100 heuksal,100 light, and 100 cold... is that a good build? or should I got 100 heuksal, 100 fire, and 100 cold--- or 100 heuksal, 100 fire, 100 light.?
Question about hybrid
11/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Well im kinda new to this build so i wanted to ask how much points i need to distribute to int ant str (which would be the better way of distributing) for a int spear hybrid :) Also wanted to ask is it good to go light,ice,heuksla build if its 100lvl gap :) thx for the help :)
hybrid int question
12/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
i would like to know at the current cap wich is better 7:1 or 8:1 .at the moment im full int s/s and im not happy with and i want to go hybrid . i would like to know how many points should i put into str and what protector should i use . and if i will need after the snow shield too.or a link to a guide would be appreciated.
Help me with my Hybrid, question.
05/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hi and thanks for reading, and helping. I have a hybrid character and I balance his att points so it balances phys and mag to 70:70. However, I find at lvl 21 that I only have 995 hp and 1177 mp. I think this might be an issue in pvp, thats why at about lvl 30 I am considering balancing either my hp or mp to 80% and keeping the other at 70%. Please help me decide which is best to drift to. My skill trees will consist of Fire mainly, i am bowman, lightning for the ghost run, and thats it. I...