Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

esro error please help

Discussion on esro error please help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
esro error please help

Hey

When i start Esro i get a weird error, never got before ^^
it stand:

D3D9 Application

Could not find any compatible Direct3D

This Program will now exit.

Someone know what this is?

Bump!

please help me!

i have reinstalled esro and downloded driectX

Bump!

#Deleted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Esro client error Help
07/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
When i start up the client it says : Patching has not finished. Please try again ?? Someone can help me with this??:confused:
esro shit error
06/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
On when I start eSro first everything is normal, then it goes like this: 1. error: Microsoft windows has a serious error blabla. (I just hide that error) a while afrer 2. error: Generic host 32 a while after 3. error my fkin sound card disables and I need to restart my pc to get the sound back.. (+ sometimes I get dc for no reason, maybe because I turn on xfire while I'm playing but xf in-game isn't enabled sooo.)
ESRO c8 error
06/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, i installed new media.pk so the launcher shows me 4 available servers now, no matter wich one i choose, when I write my id and pw I get "failled to connect to server error (C8)" or something like that. :confused: Can someone help me fix this, or maybe I need other media.pk, I have windows 7. Sorry for bad english.
[Help] Esro 2 Inspection error
06/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello, From saturday morning iv'e got the error about the inspection. I've tryed everything for now on ( downloaded exactly 15x Media .pk2 and 2x client) and nothing still error about inspection. The esro1 is working very fine for me ( can login etc etc) but on esro 2 iv'e got that inspection error it's fucking pissing me off. Can u guys help me with that ? the KingLi tryed but ... nothing. I even reinstaled my Windows and nothing same. Thank you guys for any help :) VolVic2000
ESRO 2 Inspection Error
06/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello, From yesterday morning iv'e got the error about the inspection. I've tryed everything for now on ( downloaded exactly 15x Media .pk2 and 2x client) and nothing still error about inspection. The esro1 is working very fine for me ( can login etc etc) but on esro 2 iv'e got that inspection error it's fucking pissing me off. Can u guys help me with that ? the KingLi tryed but ... nothing. I even reinstaled my Windows and nothing same. Thank you guys for any help :) VolVic2000