Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Recovery Division and Holybot

Discussion on [Question] Recovery Division and Holybot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Recovery Division and Holybot

Well the title nearly explains the problem i have with my rogue/cleric. I set the second weapon buff recovery division but nothing happens when bot starts to attack, just change the crossbow for the cleric rod and doesn´t cast a **** im tired to try combinations and even put the buff as a attack one but stucks the loop.

If you know a solution for this buff i will thank you because is quite important skill to grind

Thanks in advance
Old 08/31/2011, 19:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
your cleric rod is on the Page 1/Slot 1 ?

P.S: Sorry for bad english x3

Tags
buff, cast, division, holybot, recovery

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ibot and Recovery division bug?help!!
05/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
ibot not check the Buff "Recovery Division"and stops and does not attack but if you change the weapon for no atack and no buff :S help please sorry my bad ingles English
Recovery Division
05/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello. In my party there are 4 players who xp at the Kara : two Wiz Bard (66 &65) and two Clerics (a wiz cleric 69 and a bard Cleric 64). The first one buff Recovery Division and all the players near benefit from it. Regrettably the players lose the buff when they are near the second Cleric. At the moment a single Cleric buff Recovery Division but if he is disconnected no player will have this buff. i have 4 players in party and i need a short range if i want to play with autoxp party. ...
Agbot recovery division
10/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok agbot will use recovery division if its the only buff there, but if not then and i have buffs such as bless spell and holy word in there too it will only cast bless spell and holy word or only bless spell because it is the first buff. Is there any way it would cast all 3 buffs? if not it is ok. Thanks anyway azza
Recovery Division possible with AgBot ?
07/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Recovery Division does exactly work like a normal chinese Buff like snow hield or something. Just right-click on it and it will appear. But it doesnt work when i select it as a buff in the skill configuration ... Anyone has an idea to fix it? i dont even have to switch weapons, just enable this buff. Hope there will be some help ;) Good evening!
About Recovery Division...
05/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Can u tell me exactly what is it : Weapon Magical Attack power 105% reflect? Thanks in advance!