Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with sremu not working

Discussion on Need help with sremu not working within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with sremu not working

added the question to another part of fourm please help me out!!

heres the link

thanks heepz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SREmu - Working mobs
06/28/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 315 Replies
D-SREmu For Silkroad Difficulty level: Mild This is Silkroad emulator, with which you can fight mobs, use skills, and wander around the silkroad freely. You can also use pots, talk to npc's and buy stuff. Will work with the 1.16x version of the game. Does NOT work with 1.17x version!
Sremu - Working Mobs [100% Working no error]
05/23/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
This is Silkroad emulator, with which you can fight mobs, use skills, and wander around the silkroad freely. You can also use pots, talk to npc's and buy stuff. Will work with the 1.16x version of the game. Does NOT work with 1.17x version! credits : "Lyzerk" for the archives and the emulator Links :
making sremu with working alchemy
03/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 26 Replies
if some1 here makes an sremu with working alchemy system (+ing/adding stones) i will pay 50$ if you make it for me and sending it over msn :) easy work isnt it? ;) edit: ive allready asked around but they allways say they need to finish the other "important stuff" before they start doing this, but mabey you change ur minds if i pay :)
Old SREmu ReWrite - Working
01/19/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 116 Replies
Step 1 - Install Visual Basic 6 Step 2 - Go to http://svn.darkinc.net/srvb/ and download all the files to your computer username is user and theres no password. or just download this one (Rev 45) but it might be updated because cls is constantly re coding it all. RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Step 3 - Locate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and add the following lines to your hosts file. - 127.0.0.1 gwgt1.joymax.com - 127.0.0.1 gwgt2.joymax.com Step 4 - Download the cracked...