Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't start ZSZC water (N\A) on launcher

Discussion on Can't start ZSZC water (N\A) on launcher within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't start ZSZC water (N\A) on launcher

Today i tried to start ZSZC water but i saw it's N\A (Do not recommend), i checked the server capacity and there was'nt any check or something that happend to the server. I tried repatch it, download it again, install it again, I did it 4-5 times, nothing helps...
I also did what elite pegasus wrote ( .net/showt...topped-working), but it did'nt help. what can I do? Till today it worked perfectly.
Old 08/27/2011, 22:27   #2

end of zszc ?
Old 08/29/2011, 02:05   #3

elite*gold: 844
ZSZC fail hahahahaha
Old 10/15/2011, 01:17   #4

try hotspot sheild seems to be working and do you mind telling me where are u from and ur internet provider

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Water Launcher Error HELP !!!
05/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich habe heute Zszc Silkroad gedownloadet... Dan wollte ich es starten. wenn ich auf Water draufklicke sagt er mir "Launcher funktioniert nicht mehr".. Earth läuft einwandfrei Habe alles versucht und bin jetzt überfordert. jetzt brauche ich eure hilfe.. Vielen dank im Vorraus
WTT ZSZC WATER ACC FOR SWSRO 1 ACC OR ZSZC RETRO OR OTHER ZSZC WATER OR FIRE ACC BOW
03/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Hi Guys I Want To Trade My Lv 92 Full Str Glavie Heuksal/Biechon/Fire/Cold <- Dual Char Lv 74 Bow Full Str Paechon/Fire/Cold LV 68 Full Int Nuker <- All In 1 Account ! OR My Lv 99 Nuker Full Int And LV 76 Bow Char <- Thats A Other Account For A Swsro 1 Account Or Zszc Retro Account <- By These Server Is The Lv Not Important Only You Got All Stuffs To Change The Pw ! Or For a Lv 98+ Bow Full Str Account On Zszc Water Or Fire With Email And All. I Got The Email And All To Change...
How i Can Start With Dbbot ZSZC Water?
10/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey i want to know how i can tart ZSZC Water i only can start ZSZC Old=( Someone can Help me? Thnks!
(Zszc Water Server) help the db bot does nothing after i click start game
10/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
title pretty much says it all...i've read the guides about how to start the bot, but after doing everything i click start game and it gives me the error "rejected / winhandle" and then it does nothing after that...PLZ HELP!