Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

item id's and mob id's

Discussion on item id's and mob id's within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
item id's and mob id's

can someone give me the full list of all the id's of mobs and items ingame?
cheers for that
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Some Item ID's
07/17/2011 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Hey, well i did some searching for the HV pass and growth pot with the search (yes i know it exists) and i couldn't find any ID's for them so i ask you people of elite pvpers to help someone with a noob problem and not torch them with bad comments :awesome:
Item ID's?
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Good afternoon guys.. In the SSE is .ini file named StartItems.ini... And there is ITEM ID's. I want to place there items which I want... It would be great if I could see the list of ITEM ID's. Thanks.
OOG 10.9.3 Item ID's
07/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
I am Running L2W 10.9.3 OOG version, Under Inventory, all i see is 2048* and many others like this... is there a file that i am missing to show the actual items in my inventory, and if so can someone please send me a link to the post or the actual file for it? Thanks in Advance!
Item ID's?
06/24/2009 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Mich würde interessieren ob jemand von euch S4 Gamern vllt. die Item Id's von guten Waffen oder auch von AP Kleidung hat (also kostenpflichtiger) wäre echt nett wenn ihr mir da helfen könnt
[REQUEST]Full list NPC ID's ITEMS ID's, MAP ID's for 5095 source
06/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Any have a full list? TY in advanced.