Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Esro]Login Crash

Discussion on [Esro]Login Crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Esro]Login Crash

Hey guys,
just to ask if there is anyway to fix the crash bug when you try to login on esro whent the server is 2997-2998/3000 .

This bug come from the pk2 or it's server side?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Esro Login?
07/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
How is it i have 5 clients trying to log in at the same time and for the past 5 hours not 1 of them got in the game..... I have tryed with 1 - 5 clients loging in and nothing if the servers full its impossible to get in the game. does any1 know how to get around this?
ESRO CRASH!!!!
06/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
I have problem with esro when I try login and click enter and esro Off... WTF??
[Solution]For Crash At Login -Esro-
06/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey Here A Solution that i figure how to dont get crash at login. its work that way if you try to login and the server has 1600 players you will get crash. so to solve this you just need to try login when its under 1600 players. just take from the forum ESro server stats and when you see 1slot available try to login. Hope Its Help You^^.
eSro possible crash fix.
05/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
So I kept crashing at the login screen after i would enter my login and pass. then i changed my resolution in the loader and it didn't crash my game. So if give it a try if it's crashing your game.