Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP > Private Server Players

Discussion on HELP > Private Server Players within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP > Private Server Players

Hello again, when I try to create a European Character it asks me to Select a Weapon when i've selected everything. When I try to create a Chinese(works) it replaces my previous one.

Please answer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Private Server Players MUST READ!
07/15/2011 - Final Fantasy XI - 3 Replies
Hey all, I wanted to take a moment to notify everyone that the newest update from POL is causing issues with private servers. If you update to the newest version you will not be able to play on older private servers. (*well not w/o a lot of issues*) Current servers that are compatible with the 7/2011 update are Azure Sky and Dark Star. For those that are not updated: - Here are the updates: Download Link -- Download and extract the files into your Final Fantasy XI folder. -- Run a...
for all the grandchase private server players...
10/10/2009 - Grand Chase - 12 Replies
who thinks i should post a somewhat decent list of all the private servers i have found within mi first few days of searching for one? and while grand chase pumaloco is down for the time being...... we should all choose 1 to play in the meantime HERE U GUYS GO :D btw im playing the grand chase evolutionx3 and its fassssst but has like no one on... so im mostly playing katakumb
Looking for players for a private server
07/31/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 29 Replies
im looking atleast 10 people to join a private cabal server 1000x i believe for exp alz around 100x crafting is around 50x not sure FULL ENGLISH if you want to join just add me on msn [email protected] (thats my msn and yahoo) or just PM me on here also you get a free santa sliegh when you start off!!! (cash shop bike)