Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro Bot Problem :(

Discussion on Esro Bot Problem :( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Esro Bot Problem :(

I have the Cracked Holy bot for esro.
i made a hotan script at the potion store (begin) , when i want to use it, he just run around Hotan. It doesnt make sense..
help me please, what i'm doing wrong?
Old 08/01/2011, 12:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
your not doing anything wrong, it runs around all the traders, repairs ur armor then it finally reaches the potion trader and buys potions, then it runs to your location... Some people just stop the bot before it gets to the potion dealer and freakout, but if this is not the case please go more in depth

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[eSRO] CPU problem
07/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I just started playing on elitesro and it is always using 80%+ of my cpu, even when it is hidden. Other sro versions use max 5-10% of the cpu. Also my antivirus detects sro_client as an virus, but i downloaded it from the official site. Here is a scan Link Anyone know what is the problem? Thanks
Esro Problem
07/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hey i've just logged in to Esro and somthing weird happened to me. here a pic that shows what happend to my scrren after i logged in.and moved the angle of cam. http://up352.siz.co.il/img1/ky0yquowjdjh.jpg any solutions?
Esro problem dc
07/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have a problem with Esro after waiting 5-10 minutes I connect and disconnect gives me, what can I do to escape?
ESRO PROBLEM
07/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
when i launch client i get this http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7039/unledwed.pn g it doesnt matter what server i chose... same error
Esro Problem !!
05/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello Guys i hear from the new pserver Esro and i download it on the original Homepage and Extract it than i start Silkroad and than come the Problem : "Server is undergoing inspection or updates" What i can do?? i startet with the loader but than come this: "Game or Game Guard was Altered" What i can do Pls Help :confused: !! Thx