Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

esro makes my computer freeze!

Discussion on esro makes my computer freeze! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
esro makes my computer freeze!

Hey well i downlaoded esro and all and like every 30 minutes my computer freezes...i can't even click ctrl + alt + del. so i have to restart the computer everytime..i did some research and the possibility is that my computer is over heating? But i wouldn't think so because i have 2 fans running in there that i installed...and i also cleaned my computer, updated everything. im running:

-AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core processor 3600+ 2.00 GHz
-2.00 gb ram
-32-bit operating system.

My card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS

What can be wrong?!?!
Old 07/29/2011, 03:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy6909 View Post
Hey well i downlaoded esro and all and like every 30 minutes my computer freezes...i can't even click ctrl + alt + del. so i have to restart the computer everytime..i did some research and the possibility is that my computer is over heating? But i wouldn't think so because i have 2 fans running in there that i installed...and i also cleaned my computer, updated everything. im running:

-AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core processor 3600+ 2.00 GHz
-2.00 gb ram
-32-bit operating system.

My card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS

What can be wrong?!?!
Well ur pc isnt rly good or anything, but I doubt thats the problem,
If you close esro it might not close properly, so make sure you have your task manager opened and check your processes once in a while (make sure you click "show processes from all users").
If your screen just turns black and you cant do anything, thats your graphic card over heating, what I do is take a air mattress pump and just blow all the dust out around the fans and it works like a charm...
Hope this helps, good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2011, 16:36   #3

Thank you!