Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Asking for PvP guide) Pure str blade

Discussion on (Asking for PvP guide) Pure str blade within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/01/2011, 01:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
Fire/Cold/Bicheon, Don't go force because almost all europeans have cleric and will be immune to debuffs.
orly? The holy spell isnt 100%bro.
You fail so hard in this point.
If i would ever play blader i would obviously choose fire/bich/FORCE
but till lv100 i would choose to lvlup light to 52-60~ to give me a little boost on speed and damage. After getting 100ff ice is not rly a thing which u would need in pvp. Due the fact that blader already wears a shield and you can use potions every second, you dont rly need more p.def. Focus on M.def more since almost everybody use ints in pvp.
Also if your target catches division he is likely dead. Till then stay chill in firewall, knock him once or twice, catch the division and impotent and he is dead.
Old 08/01/2011, 03:02   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULAU View Post
orly? The holy spell isnt 100%bro.
You fail so hard in this point.
If i would ever play blader i would obviously choose fire/bich/FORCE
but till lv100 i would choose to lvlup light to 52-60~ to give me a little boost on speed and damage. After getting 100ff ice is not rly a thing which u would need in pvp. Due the fact that blader already wears a shield and you can use potions every second, you dont rly need more p.def. Focus on M.def more since almost everybody use ints in pvp.
Also if your target catches division he is likely dead. Till then stay chill in firewall, knock him once or twice, catch the division and impotent and he is dead.
your theory is true but its just that innocent/integrity takes less than a sec to cast and a very low cooldown compared to force division so a good player would never have division on if hes cleric , also bladers only interrupt is kd ( slow attack ) so clerics would have enough time to remove division every time.

but its true if you wanna make a blader then force is your best choice or dual , light is completely useless for strs and cold is not needed since you have enough phy defense as a blader
Old 10/20/2011, 18:39   #18

so what setting for blader for solo pvp ?

Tags
blade str guide request