Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Link to change pw page

Discussion on [Request] Link to change pw page within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
[Request] Link to change pw page

It's really urgent.. I cant freaking find it :s But now the reg page is open and I want to change my pw coz I got hacked..And some other people wich I gived them an account got hacked ><
Old 05/04/2008, 14:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Code:
http://221.195.40.141:1026/changepw.php
I hope that You don't want to change pw to account that You gave me xD
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Change TQ signout page
08/08/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Ok so we can remove the signout page Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com but is it possible to change it to another page like yahoo or something? i tried to change it with XVI32 but it screwed up the exe and wasnt able to even run it anymore Thanks :)
Change Password ERROR page.
05/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I tried changing my password but having errors. http://reg2.sro8.com/repass.html<--change password website. I filled in all the info. and then a black page pops up. when page is highlighted it says "registration defeat, submission error". why? whats happening? can't we change our own password? seriously, why are they not fixing this??
[Request] how to change Enchant, link rate
05/02/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
how to change Enchant, link success rate?
I need a 5165 non-hamachi change password page!
02/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, what the title said really I need a 5165 non-hamachi change password page! I want a reg page that will change the users password in a good format EX: Username: Password: New Password: Retype new password: My reg uses a $Co3Key to connect with the database.cs so please make one for me!
[Help]Change Password page Script
12/23/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hi all, I need your help, to make a password change page script for my website .. who knows how to make it?