Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM console thingy

Discussion on GM console thingy within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM console thingy

what is the use of that if its for gms ??
what codes i can use if i am not a gm ?
Old 07/21/2011, 22:37   #2

you can make it rain or enable the zoom hack remove the objects on a map (idk if it helps for less ram usage)

there are a few functions client sided but most of them are only for gm's so you can't do a thing. There are some tutorial on how to use the gm console which contains all of the codes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2011, 23:34   #3

k ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Console Commands for Lame Console Look
12/07/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Well, to avoid any further useless posts on this subject... here are a ton of console based commands that will control the game from the server console. I will not explain what each does, it should be pretty easy to figure out, and I don't intend to answer stupid questions. If its a good question, I will answer it. public static void DoStuff() { bool flag = true; Console.Clear(); Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red; ...
C7 thingy
11/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
WTF .. lol i get C7 when i try to login anyone getting it too?:confused::confused::confused::(
repair thingy
09/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi, i was wondering if the repair thingy still excists. so an for example 120 trojan can wear an 120 tao armor and still repair it .....
another tg thingy
01/04/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
:D idk if this have been post or not but now we dont have cotobo so if u tg and it lag or dc or blah blah w/e u can just to ur conquer file and just simple remove the 3D effect :D