Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HolyBot]Frage

Discussion on [HolyBot]Frage within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HolyBot]Frage

Seit gestern werden meine daten nicht mehr beim bot geladen wieso? ( name exp hp% mp% etc)
Old 07/12/2011, 14:40   #2

hast vllt. was im inven was der nicht erkennt, alles raus und nach und nach wieder rein
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2011, 15:21   #3

hab ich auch schon versucht genau so wie alles neu entpacken aba es hatt leider nichts gebracht
Old 07/12/2011, 15:22   #4

kann es vel was damit zu tuhen haben das ich eine acdemy geöfnet hab?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HoLyBot (EliteBot)
07/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Well I play on Elite sro 3, and the holy bot crack works fine. Just one problem when i loop back to my hunting spot it just stands there and it keeps saying "You still have time to reuse this item" and won't attack unless i stop bot and start again over and over. Why?
holybot/gamegaurd
07/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hello guys ive been having issues when i start holy bot i got stuck on the gameguard update thing if any one could help me that would be great. Edit: on esro
[WTT] My hair to HolyBot
07/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
My friend really want to buy HolyBot but he dont have enough money, so now asked me that help with advertise ! The message is the following: Hello all ! I'm Shane from Hungary and i try to sell my fcking hair, because i want to buy Holy bot please help !!! Pm me with offer: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mem...50--shane. html
HolyBot with the new update
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
changes: -Account information sending deleted!!! -Hourse Potting (only potting not buy yet) -Antistuck improved -Return to town if no bolts -Reuse Drug of typhoon HoLy Bot Forum
HolyBot problem
05/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i open the holy bot, fill the forum account and password then i press login... and the bot is stuck and after few seconds its exit from the holy bot.. with no error.. - tryed to redownload - tryed to restart comp do some one know how to fix my problem?