Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC launcher problem

Discussion on ZSZC launcher problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC launcher problem

Hey guy's, i have a problem.. When i try to launch the Zszc nothing happens..

I delete the folder with the Zszc then i re-installed the game again.Then it works but when i log off and try to log again..i got the same problem..again and again..
Can somebody help me please?
Old 06/18/2011, 06:43   #2

elite*gold: 844
i never heard about this problem befor but i think it`s becuse your windows so try to install new one
Old 06/19/2011, 17:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
I already install a fresh copy of my windows but i got the same problem..
Maybe i should change my windows version..?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Launcher Problem
10/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, Got a problem with starting ZSZC. I downloaded the 1.681 client, but when I hit the server on which I want to play after executing the silkroad.exe the whole launcher crashes. I'm using Windows 7 64bit and tried it as administrator. Nothing helps. I have also tried disabling the Comodo Firewall, which did not change the situation at all... http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7586/zszc.jpg I just updated it to version 1.682, but the problem remains existent... Running the launcher...
Problem with ZSZC Launcher
05/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i downloaded the game and i put the 1.690 patch and then the 1.691 patch and after i click on water its giving me an Error Patching has not Finished .Please Try Again if somone can help me fix this problem i will thank him
ZSZC launcher problem
05/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I started ZSZC launcher and selected Fire. A message comes up saying : Patching has not finished. Please try again. Anyone have info on this? Edit: request lock. found the reason. Edit #2: New problem. When I press start, this pops up saying: Sorry. Failed to execute ZSZC. Help is greatly appreciated ;) Edit #3 (lol): got it working. No need
ZSZC launcher problem
07/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
When i trying to launch zszc private server, it do not running just this and nothing more http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2473/30584785.t h.jpg maybe you know guys?