Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZsZc Random stuttering

Discussion on ZsZc Random stuttering within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZsZc Random stuttering

Yo.
I am experiencing random stuttering while playing zszc.
Never had it before on any version of sro, it started when i started playing on earth.
Comp specs -
Asus laptop
Nvidia GForce cuda 512mb
380gig harddrive
Win 7
Pentium dual core 2.10hz
4gb ram

/ J2K
Old 06/15/2011, 23:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
They see me bumpin' , they hatin'!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sound Crackling / Stuttering W7 64bit
06/08/2011 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Sooo nachdem ich so einiges versucht habe komme ich nicht mehr weiter und hoffe sehr stark, dass ihr mir helfen könnt. Es geht um folgendes Problem mit meiner X-fi Titanium: YouTube - ‪sound stuttering apb‬‏ Wie man an den Stellen: 00:13, 00:40, 00:43 erkennen sollte, habe ich ein starkes sound "crackling" bzw "stuttering", eigentlich nur bei dem Spiel All Points Bulletin. Sollte deswegen weil man beim Original bei 0:13 und 0:40 auch was hört, bei youtube jedoch nicht,...
Random error . ZSZC
05/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi everyone , so recently I downloaded ZSZC again because I played before but than I quit for a while so I'm back . Than today I go to log in and it doesn't let me on . When I go through the actual launcher it shows both servers are "not recommended" and closes on me when I try to chose a server(picture a) . Than when I try to go through the client some weird error pops up . (picture b) picture a http://i54.tinypic.com/2nw1qq8.jpg picture b http://i54.tinypic.com/21o7iwg.jpg Extra...
Random DC
03/25/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies
Hey. With days and days of banging my head in the wall trying to figure this out, you are my final help. So, I have this source running on latest patch, where most (or all) packets are up-to-date etc. Yet, I'm getting a random disconnection, somewhere between 20-40 minutes from when the player is logged in. This DC happen whether you stay AFK or active. The cryptograph and sockets are fine, I tried and compared a few, so my thoughts goes to the packet handling..
It is not random!
12/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
I feel very sorry for those who still think lottery, sockets, mets, dbs from monsters are random. It is not! Does somebody learn math at school? Ok, ill explain my theory, that you could understand the pattern of possibilities. Lets say we have a blue, red, and two green balls in a box. You must draw one. What is the possibility you draw a red one? it is 25% , or 1/4 . Becouse a red ball is one of four. How much chances we have to draw a green ball? The chances are 50% = 2/4 = 1/2 ....
Make Conan run better! Stuttering, Ram, Hard-drive, Vid Card, TIPS
05/26/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
Conan can be a pain to run on your system here I like to look into issues you can run into that spoil your frame rate and playing fun and what you may do about them. This is not your basic windows running issues but I looking into the hardware related and how conan make use of your hardware! With tips how to make it run better. Stuttering: Q:What is it ? Well if you enter the thirsty dog first time and you're screen is shaking as hell and you get 1 frame per X seconds instead of X fps...