Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZsZc Resolution Change?

Discussion on ZsZc Resolution Change? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZsZc Resolution Change?

Hey!

Ive been looking how to change zszc resolution to 1280x800 for ages but just can't find it.
I need it because I want to bot on zszc but the town scripts are messed up with zszc resolution because they are made for 1280x800 so i was wondering can anyone help me, and if you say its impossible then....

Then someone help me to find the townscript text file so i can edit it for zszc resolution please! I dont know where it should be I only find my account saved settings and loop scripts ive recorded.

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help to change Eudemon default resolution.
06/12/2013 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
I understand that the default resolution of eudemon in full screen is 1024 x 768. My question is, is it possible to change that resolution to 1024 x 600, so that I can play it with my HP mini 1000 with the screen resolution of 1024 x 600. I know how to change the computer resolution. The problem is the computer would not allow me. No matter what I do to put my screen resolution on 1024 x 768, the computer always back to the default resolution. If anyone know how to solve this problem I...
[Request]How to change resolution in Fantasy Tennis
04/17/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
can you teach me how to change the resolution of that game?
How to change game resolution?
12/25/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
How can i change the resolution to 1680x1050 or 800x600? German: (Google translate) Wie kann ich die Auflösung auf 1680x1050 oder 800x600? Thx for any comment :D
[Help] Change resolution size!
11/17/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Do someone know a way to change the resolution size? Besides the ones in game, they don't fit to my screen.. :( I hope someone could help me with this, thanks. edit - i found a way to change it.. To change the resolution, go here!
Resolution in ZSZC
09/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, im playing ZSZC on my Notebook, but the notebook has 16:10 resolution and the ZSZC silkroad runs only in 4:3 :( can i someone fix it to set the resolution to 1280x800 ? Thanks