Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher problem

Discussion on Launcher problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Launcher problem

I playied ZSZC for 2 days, and when i woke up today the launcher said
Silkroad.exe has encountered a problem and needs to be closed

and than i did this
-reboot
-reinstall
-redownload and reinstall
-repatch
-changed DEP status
-closed and opened firewall
-changed hosts files

than what happend is that i open the launcher, it goes up, and when i press 'Water' (after i press it, i wait for the "Start" button) the launcher dissappeared.

i dont know what else to do, any suggestions?
Old 05/24/2011, 13:11   #2

I got a problem if i want to go on Water server i cant if i klick on water then client crash -.-" tells me zszc dont work anymore...
Old 05/24/2011, 13:54   #3

yea when i click "water" the launcher close and nothing happens

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with Launcher
04/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
If i start Zszc and click on a Server there always comes "Patching has not finished. Please try again. I've got the new version already 1.690.. Would be nice if someone could help me Mfg Tangalos
Launcher Problem
03/29/2011 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich hab mir LoL runtergeladen um zu sehen wie es so ist. Aber wenn ich den Launcher öffne passiert einfach nichts. Bei Server-Status und den anderen 2 ist nur ein ladekreis. Die anderen 3 Buttons kann ich auch nicht klicken.
Launcher Problem
02/07/2011 - WarRock - 13 Replies
Hi, ich hab ein problem mit dem Launcher: http://s7.directupload.net/images/110206/io6p9gbb .png bitte um schnelle hilfe Gruß Extra102
Launcher Problem
09/23/2010 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Hi Com., Bei mir gehts nicht weiter als so, seit 16 Uhr: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/760/launcherfe hler.jpg Jede Hilfe bekommt ein Thx, bitte ist dringend ich weiß nicht mehr weiter!;)
[Help]Launcher Problem.
11/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
I'm friends with a launcher problem I downloaded a client that has aloken not going to cite the name and changed the channellist.csv update loginlist.csv did it for my local server could update it but when I click on start game does not open the game not appear anything anyone can say what this problem and I aloken on my server but I do not need the client to client tester.