Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]pserver

Discussion on [Question]pserver within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]pserver

where can i dl pserver?! thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pserver question
06/16/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
ok my question is that if i set up a pserver do i need internet to log on to it and if i dont cant my brother connect to my server on his computer without the internet also
PServer Question
02/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
When hosting a private server, do you just make up a character, and do whatever you want. Like you will only be able to use this character on your PServer, not a 2moons server? Sorry if this has been asked before, I just could not find a straight answer.
Pserver question?!
09/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hi guys, i have a question about the sro Pservers. Is there any Pserver with the europe patch?
pserver question
03/05/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
if i play on a pserver will i still be able to acces my accounts on the reg. servers? srry if it's a dumb question but, i'm new to the whole pserver thing. thanks ppl.
[QUESTION]Pserver Bot
03/05/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
how can i keep the bot from using the damn return scrolls??? it is so annoying when he does it..