Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro login problem

Discussion on Sjsro login problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro login problem

Hi, i have problem whit sjsro login, i start game, choose server, add id and pw, in the char select window dont be start o create acc i cant play...
PHP Code:
http://www.part.lt/perziura/b93c75b0d374fdf362a5493079ce5a3b120.bmp 
PHP Code:
http://www.part.lt/perziura/927daf8dd714af1256245e23d5111b8f742.png 
Please help me.
Old 04/20/2011, 14:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
You have a big problem there =/ The only one that can help you without you deleting your acc is the GMs or administrators that take care of accounts and tell them to fix your account. On second thought you may have run into a buggy place that makes your char to crash ( Often happens in private servers - that's what they get for using the same emulaters xD) If you can log in for like 2-5 sec try to move a litle so you can go to a not crashing point
Old 04/20/2011, 14:29   #3

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Go in sjsro folder, then go in "settings" folder, and delete every file in it.
Then start play.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SJSRO Problem at login.
06/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Well Hi guys sorry if this is pretty newbie or something but i guess its just a question , anyways i dont know how many people this has happened to i dont seem to find any post related to this , so i went on silkroad SJSRO , as u all know and i tried to login and it said that the accounts i had was wrong and i registered on both SJSRO New Regs and in the old and still nothing the version is 1.091 i dont know which is the new or which is the old i ma make a video to show u guys the complete...
login at sjsro
04/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello! Sorry for writing this probably quite dumb thread but I really need some clarification on this issue! My mate is able to login within 5 minutes on all his chars at sjsro (4 chars) and I can't login within 1 hour - how come? I tried restarting client etc. nothing worked. If anybody know about any specific tool or something, please let me know. My mate runs windows xp, I run windows 7.
[SJSRO] Login problem
06/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello I have a problem logging in on sjsro, it gives me the directx 9.0b error. The thing is i cant set it on run as windos xp because i have windows xp 64bit. Is there anybody els that had this same problem but has fixed it, or anybody that knows how? Thanks in advance, Xander
SJSro login problem
06/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys , i've downloaded Sjsro and replaced the media.pk2 and everything with the one's people have posted here and so far , the launcher opens and it says Sjsro - N/A and ??????? ????? - N/A. and i also changed the ip to 174.139.13.2. is Sjsro offline or something? or have i done something wrong? :confused:
SJSRO Login ?
06/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I decided to play SJSRO after a break and the first thing I noticed was the traffic. I thought that I installed iSRO instead of SJSRO (ECSRO). Anyway the most annoying part is with SibiBot. You have to login at first try which is really hard. How do you guys deal with this I mean just keep trying with multi clients (That's what I have been doing.) Or is the some program or site which shows the server stats of SJSRO ?