Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro private server

Discussion on Sro private server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Sro private server

Hi, I am looking for a Silkroad private server atm I play ZSZC.But its getting boring... im searching for a server with higer exp rates if possible without to pay for it
Old 02/17/2011, 21:27   #2

Emu servers are with higher rates, and there is a lot of emu silkroad servers atm
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2011, 23:30   #3

swsro but its laggy..
it it cost :S

try swsro 3 (when its out of beta)
Old 01/19/2012, 03:28   #4

Cool

Play SRO EU server! EU+CH+DG11

If my english suxs tell me why
IF what, i ever posted something like this anywhere or ever!! This is my first post, a introducing to something, to A SRO PRIVATE SERVER N" 1!

I play on a server and it is one of the best best:
This server is open since september 2012.
Its called PlaySro, Eu Server without laggs, and hackers, and also Botting is not allowed, permanent Ban for botters since 2012:::::::::::::::::::::

Exp::: 100x
SP:::::100x
Gold:: 17X
Item:: 50X
Alchemy: 5%

Degree 11 (Alexandria Patch)
Soon or Later, on this year 2012! NEW DEGREE 12 PATCH will be released!

This private server has one Server at the moment, but at 1st february a new one will be opened: with much higher rates, maybe 500:
+ A Reborn system will be integrated.

1.000 Slots, u can always Login with only ONE attempt.

1:::::You can buy Silks, or u can VOTE for Silks.
2::: You can't buy overpowered gear (armor, weapon) at Silk Shops:
3::: Weekly Unique Spawn Events.
+ Many Events where you can WIN GREAT PRIZES!!!!!!!!
+prizes are possible: Silks, Grab Pets, Avatars... short version::they are GREAT. You can even win Seal of Novas
+Screenshot events
+Video Events
4:::Live support on the webpage
* Online Advisors, Moderators, GM;

5::::YOU HAVE SEAL starter Weapon till lvl 48,(but u need to potion master to get them FOR FREE. That means, you can get every SOS weapon from lvl 1-48 to help on your journey, so you can level faster and with more Fun

SERVER WITHOUT LAGGS!!!!! JOIN JOIN!!!!!!!:

It has a nice Webpage and a nice Forum!!!!!
You can Download the client very easy and fast!
My own info i experienced::: You can get lvl 100 in just one day playing (without botting), getting gold is EASY, All quest working, Blue Zerk CHINESE AND EU works!
EVERYTHING WORKS ON THIS SERVER!!!
Guild, Fortress, Forgotten World
+You can make new friends,
+You can have the best experience,

And i can tell you ONE THING:::::I know what SRO is, i know when a server is good or bad. when iSro level cap was only 80, i played on that server for a long time, had many big pauses in the mid, but im sick of it, botters,,, turks, ( i don't mean all turks, i know some good, and i can tell you, only 1 of 100 turks are good people) I believe players are actually searching for a server which can provide Stability, Professinal Management and more important than anything, Confidence that it will be there next year aswell. Server has not to high rates, not to low, not laggy, no crashes, just join and play, have Fun, maybe we can see us later.

PS: The population is INCREASING Dramatic every week, just in 1 month more then hundreds of players joined!

or the other Links

Play the best Silkroad Online Private server with me and hundreds of others.

Here are some pics::::::::::

and some more pictures ....