Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features

Discussion on Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/16/2017, 18:44   #721

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by generox View Post
i just tested dw trade route and here is the results

1. u should increase job pets hp to 250k ++ cuz npc theifs dmg is high
2. npc theifs spawn rate is high u should decrease it and its attack dmg too
3. i wonder how npc theifs spawn inside togui the special route way..u have to make it 0 spawn in this area..also it causes a huge freeze when they r spawn.
4. job exp rate is high..and gold rate is very low.
5.teleport price is high too it should be atleast for 500 gold

i tested JG route too and it have the same problems too but it has 1 more thing...
when i tp to hotan river the area around tp is full stuck and i hardly found the unstuck way.

#1 is so wrong.

Increasing transpet HP will fix the solution for this case, however it will lead to another problem which is real thieves won't be able to kill traders (anymore) if they're soloing, especially STR thieves.

How do you fix that?

Easy: Decrease the spawnrate and dmg of npc thieves. Done. Np

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
Any reason I get Dc after 2 sec I logged in? is it my fault? I mean, like a year and a half I don't play SRO, maybe I'm doing something wrong or forgot to do something.

P.s. AV and firewall are off, just in case u ask.
This happens to couple of people in my guild as well. Also saw Tarja nigga is facing the exact same problem (on his twitch).
Old 03/16/2017, 18:48   #722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotfield View Post
You are seem like him. so, like monsters waiting to be burned. you have the right to defend your friend. it's not the wrong thing. but you're defending an idiot.
Wewewe john rambo is alive on epvp. When that cocaine is not hitting in anymore u'll go back in ur corner and cry, won't u.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/16/2017, 19:06   #723

Gonna give us the opening date alrdy ^^?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2017, 19:12   #724

Quote:
I saw just a few comments. I don't follow someone like you. why should follow you? Who are you? you're a engineer or doctor? As far as I can see, you're a little kid. just wondering how old are you? Mine is 27 and I've been playing SRO since 70 cap, So have enough experience about ignorant people like you, unfortunately I'm live with people like you at same world. This forum wasn't built in have been since 2014. private-sro-advertising/ is only a small part of in epvp. and I following this forum since I-sro 80 cap. This wasn't a place where there are ignorant people like you. but epvp followers has changed. new generation is growing up very disrespectful and stupid like you, it's a really pathetic situation, this was not the case in our time. you're playing sro since 2014. You're very new kid, so I won't argue with you anymore. Good luck.

Note; these **** kids never will grow up? the new generation is growing really brainless, the easiest solution should be genocide to them.
your the man
Old 03/16/2017, 19:13   #725

when is the grand opening? cant wait!
Old 03/16/2017, 19:53   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZadis View Post
Wewewe john rambo is alive on epvp. When that cocaine is not hitting in anymore u'll go back in ur corner and cry, won't u.
As I can see every brainless not-human is shown as "EIGHT" guild member, I've serious concerns if they're humans. You've no real life, all you're doing is arguing with people from epvp, you're not worth doing anything further. So many dumb people at once, it's really a funny achievement you've done. The new generation is just a reason to be ashamed and feel sorry for.
Old 03/16/2017, 20:03   #727

Why are you fighting for ? He didn t do anything wrong. Yous started being rude when he replied your comment. lol
Old 03/16/2017, 20:04   #728

Quote:
As I can see every brainless not-human is shown as "EIGHT" guild member, I've serious concerns if they're humans. You've no real life, all you're doing is arguing with people from epvp, you're not worth doing anything further. So many dumb people at once, it's really a funny achievement you've done. The new generation is just a reason to be ashamed and feel sorry for.
New generation? Most of 8 guild are 2x years old with few exceptions. Please just stfu, you're a waste of keyboard for realz.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2017, 20:14   #729

Quote:
I can truly feel ur pain mate, people like u hate on what they never will be able to achieve - sociality, friends, friendzone etc.

You're truly potentially suicidal, care before it is too late.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/16/2017, 20:18   #730

Mr_Chocolate #1 is so wrong.

Increasing transpet HP will fix the solution for this case, however it will lead to another problem which is real thieves won't be able to kill traders (anymore) if they're soloing, especially STR thieves.

How do you fix that?

Easy: Decrease the spawnrate and dmg of npc thieves. Done. Np

maybe i agree with u in first point..but for real players thieves u know that all real thieves zerking and drop the traders easy so i just suggest for increasing it 20% more so the traders can survive a little bit
Old 03/16/2017, 20:27   #731

My client / launcher always crashes when it updates.. Any tips
Old 03/16/2017, 20:54   #732

grand opening is tomorrow or nope?
Old 03/16/2017, 20:57   #733

remove zerks from job mode !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2017, 21:02   #734

delirus isn't working !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2017, 21:08   #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by generox View Post

maybe i agree with u in first point..but for real players thieves u know that all real thieves zerking and drop the traders easy so i just suggest for increasing it 20% more so the traders can survive a little bit
To say that, you should first test it with an average STR character on a transpet with 250K hp then come up with a suggestion (percentage)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread