Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leon Online | 80Cap | 8D | CH | Job Based | Silk/h |03/03/2017

Discussion on Leon Online | 80Cap | 8D | CH | Job Based | Silk/h |03/03/2017 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/27/2017, 16:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Finally 80 cap, i'm in
Old 02/27/2017, 16:27   #17

lets give it a try im in ...
Old 02/27/2017, 16:45   #18

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by romi112 View Post
Finally 80 cap, i'm in
waiting you guys .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantek1985 View Post
lets give it a try im in ...
waiting you guys ....
Old 02/27/2017, 17:15   #19

elite*gold: 26
give a try, See u tomorrow
Old 02/27/2017, 17:16   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.MEN View Post
Info Value
CAP 80
Races CHN
Mastery 300
EXP x15
PT EXP x20
Alchemy x1
Drop x10
Gold x10
PC Limit 2
Guild limit 32
Union limit 2

Starter Items :

• 1000x HP Potion
  • 1000x MP Potion
  • 1000x Pill
  • 1x Grab Pet 3days
  • 10x Speed
  • 11x Speed Scroll
  • 11x Revers Scroll
  • 1x Avatar
  • 1m Gold
  • 2m Skill Point

Auto Equipment :

• Till Degree 7

• Trade Gives Gold
  • 1* 90m
  • 2* 180m
  • 3* 270m
  • 4* 360m
  • 5* 480m
First of let me say that your server seems nice enough to play, however there are a few things that could be changed in order to make this server better.
  1. Make the 'Ratio' lower, way lower, like x1-5 (max!). This will make it a long-term server because it takes longer for people to reach max level. It would be fun to make the 'Questing System' better and with the low ratio it helps the players to do quests, otherwise why is it even part of the game?
  2. Change the 'Starting Items' to that of the oldschool iSro, where you didn't had any potions or pets or avatars or gold or skillpoints. Again this will benefit the server in the fact that it will be long-term.
  3. Remove the 'Auto-equipment'. This will give the players the feeling back of being back in the iSro time, where you had to gather your own gear. Also this will benefit the fact that the server will be long-term because it will be harder to kill mobs without the stupid auto-equipment.
  4. Make the 'Trade Gives Gold' way lower. Jobbing is one of the important aspects of the game. If you get too much gold for a trade run, the economics of the game will be destroyed. Let people work (aka play) for the gold and it will be fun to. There will be more jobbing.

There are players who will agree and dis-agree with these points. But I think this will be better for the server, otherwise the server will be empty/closed after max 4 weeks and that would be ashame because there are opening and closing servers every week if it isn't every day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2017, 17:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchM2st3r View Post
First of let me say that your server seems nice enough to play, however there are a few things that could be changed in order to make this server better.
  1. Make the 'Ratio' lower, way lower, like x1-5 (max!). This will make it a long-term server because it takes longer for people to reach max level. It would be fun to make the 'Questing System' better and with the low ratio it helps the players to do quests, otherwise why is it even part of the game?
  2. Change the 'Starting Items' to that of the oldschool iSro, where you didn't had any potions or pets or avatars or gold or skillpoints. Again this will benefit the server in the fact that it will be long-term.
  3. Remove the 'Auto-equipment'. This will give the players the feeling back of being back in the iSro time, where you had to gather your own gear. Also this will benefit the fact that the server will be long-term because it will be harder to kill mobs without the stupid auto-equipment.
  4. Make the 'Trade Gives Gold' way lower. Jobbing is one of the important aspects of the game. If you get too much gold for a trade run, the economics of the game will be destroyed. Let people work (aka play) for the gold and it will be fun to. There will be more jobbing.

There are players who will agree and dis-agree with these points. But I think this will be better for the server, otherwise the server will be empty/closed after max 4 weeks and that would be ashame because there are opening and closing servers every week if it isn't every day.
frist , im like your opinion

but as i see the players waste much time in lvl it and its not good
2nd the new start items is for helping new players
3rd auto equipment is very helpful for us
also i think i will not close it cus we dont like the others
Old 02/27/2017, 17:43   #22

The client doesn't load when I press start on the launcher.. Any tips?
Old 02/27/2017, 17:46   #23

Quote:
frist , im like your opinion

but as i see the players waste much time in lvl it and its not good
2nd the new start items is for helping new players
3rd auto equipment is very helpful for us
also i think i will not close it cus we dont like the others
Well thank you but I guess you still don't get it. Let me explain it again.
  1. It's not a waste of time, it's how the game is suppose to be played. This will give the player an oldschool feeling. Think about iSro (where it all started!).
  2. New players can get help from players who are higher level. This is also what has been done years ago in iSro, why change it?
  3. Auto equipment could be helpful but it also make players lazy. Let them grind and earn their gear! Stop this stupid lazyness...

'Also i think i will not close it cus we dont like the others'. This part I don't get. Could be because your English is not so good, no worry but please try to explain this so that I can understand.
Old 02/27/2017, 18:25   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
The client doesn't load when I press start on the launcher.. Any tips?
the beta still not start yet
wait till server start then its work fine

Quote:
Well thank you but I guess you still don't get it. Let me explain it again.
  1. It's not a waste of time, it's how the game is suppose to be played. This will give the player an oldschool feeling. Think about iSro (where it all started!).
  2. New players can get help from players who are higher level. This is also what has been done years ago in iSro, why change it?
  3. Auto equipment could be helpful but it also make players lazy. Let them grind and earn their gear! Stop this stupid lazyness...

'Also i think i will not close it cus we dont like the others'. This part I don't get. Could be because your English is not so good, no worry but please try to explain this so that I can understand.
about exp - Auto equipment we see its fine

about close game we will not close it after 4 week or some days as u said cus we dont like noobs who open servers for somedays then close it
Old 02/27/2017, 19:22   #25

Quote:
about exp - Auto equipment we see its fine

about close game we will not close it after 4 week or some days as u said cus we dont like noobs who open servers for somedays then close it
If you want to keep 'Auto-equipment' okay but atleast apply the rest of the points I've told you. Then we as players get the oldschool feeling of Silkroad Online back, instead of what it now is on like every server outthere atm.

Don't get me wrong but I'm trying to help you. There are alot of server outthere with overadded ****. In this community there are still players who want to feel the oldschool iSro feeling. Which means low ratio, low economics, oldschool starting items, no beginning gold and no beginning sp.

Do it for those players please!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2017, 20:57   #26

Quote:
If you want to keep 'Auto-equipment' okay but atleast apply the rest of the points I've told you. Then we as players get the oldschool feeling of Silkroad Online back, instead of what it now is on like every server outthere atm.

Don't get me wrong but I'm trying to help you. There are alot of server outthere with overadded ****. In this community there are still players who want to feel the oldschool iSro feeling. Which means low ratio, low economics, oldschool starting items, no beginning gold and no beginning sp.

Do it for those players please!
+1
Old 02/27/2017, 21:09   #27

Hope u won't kill it with turkish community like eagle online. I'm in... I'll give u a chance
Old 02/27/2017, 21:14   #28

im in
Old 02/27/2017, 22:08   #29

i will give it a try gl
Old 02/27/2017, 22:32   #30

adv here?
Closed Thread