Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update

Discussion on Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2017, 12:49   #451

elite*gold: 0
WOW, i've been reading your posts and i don't know if i should laugh or cry...

Most of you barely know whats happening & all you doing is talkin **** and spreadin false rumors over other false rumors. Typical retarded sro players....

Obviously [GM]Cai did a huge mistake without asking Locklyon or Fob & got kicked out of the team. He got punished for what he did & even if its not enough, Old1337 basically admitted he did this to leave once & for all, even tho it's the worst way to leave, but again "typical retarded sro players".

Now get your facts straight & if you still feel like you are not convinced, call Columbo for a official investigation !

Peace.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/21/2017, 16:49   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by !:=|SammY|=:! View Post
100K HP ? 400K MP ? WT ...
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLL
Old 02/21/2017, 17:02   #453

Boys ill type here aswell ID:anzexx PW:shewhyatshine, guess the lock and you get 2.7k silk, prem+ angel +5 extension gear and sos +8 set, and some other **** worth a try i supose

Wheres the elamidas waiting room ?
Old 02/21/2017, 18:11   #454

Lock do me a favor and just ban both of my accounts - J4ckD4NielS and MickeyMouse i dont wanna come back, at thing you can do for me after i donated so much ******* money
Old 02/21/2017, 18:20   #455

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Well only time will show the truth, keep hating guys you will regret it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/21/2017, 18:54   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
WOW, i've been reading your posts and i don't know if i should laugh or cry...

Most of you barely know whats happening & all you doing is talkin **** and spreadin false rumors over other false rumors. Typical retarded sro players....

Obviously [GM]Cai did a huge mistake without asking Locklyon or Fob & got kicked out of the team. He got punished for what he did & even if its not enough, Old1337 basically admitted he did this to leave once & for all, even tho it's the worst way to leave, but again "typical retarded sro players".

Now get your facts straight & if you still feel like you are not convinced, call Columbo for a official investigation !

Peace.
Hey mr smart guy,what are the chances that ppl dont know abt more things wchich GM Cai could have done since he was in the team?Tell ppl that there were no more abused weps and other giveaway **** with him involved only 1 server owners can handle this big psro ***** things so better keep waiting 2-4months for el....s 2 instead wasting $ and more precious time on such fail privs
Old 02/21/2017, 19:13   #457

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Hey mr smart guy,what are the chances that ppl dont know abt more things wchich GM Cai could have done since he was in the team?Tell ppl that there were no more abused weps and other giveaway **** with him involved only 1 server owners can handle this big psro ***** things so better keep waiting 2-4months for el....s 2 instead wasting $ and more precious time on such fail privs
Hey mr smart guy, I can wipe my *** with $20. This should explain everything.

Ruby is a lot bigger than this, it's one of the best servers of 2017 and most of the players admit this already, we got a really great system and we'll keep improving it. If you're here to hate then gtfo, you're not needed or well you can keep talking to yourself
Old 02/21/2017, 21:35   #458

Crowded player numbers are making the game competitive but harder. I dont think i can play here any longer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/21/2017, 23:19   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Bentano View Post
damn menslar rip +12 head ;D

Massive thx nice to meet you, keep it up with gym!

Quitting sro here no more time for that Crap.

PS: i just read some pages in this thread and i feel sorry for those guys who donated $300 + LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Reey its that you?pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestfx3 View Post
So much hates. Appreciate what they did to bring you guys a server to play on this old game. They're not a company, so there will be some people who get the GM position without prior experiences. It is a good choice for the owner to remove these GMs as soon as possible. If GMs are actively seek out cheaters and ban them, they're doing a better job compared to most MMORPG company nowadays.

There are improvements to be made with the RP system, but overall this is one of the better server out there. There are active jobs and other events in this server that if you're hyper-active, you should be able to get your moon weapon within 2 weeks. Money is not hard to make either in this server.

I see a few 3-4 of you here that really wants this server to fail. I will say this even if this server failed, the people who worked on this server is still the winner in the end. You guys gained nothing by your current action and to be honest it is better for you guys to just leave if you disliked this server so much.

Oh and before any of you said I got paid, I didn't. I'm one of the newer players on the server !
Yes i hate too .Just quit today after 48h moon alchemy, spending over 4k silk and noth even once +9 and one fucktard donate 30$ and have instant +11?REALLY?And one fucktard GM its so lame and believe all bullshit when money sounds good.Fuck you and your crew oke?Its your own fault when you make this selection in staff. Server already go under 2k , how its your revive faze 2 ?Maybe need a new one .Good luck to all ppl who dont play there and salute all quiters. Same sheet same infested community with retards turks,arabs they act like dogs same private crap EVRYWHERE.This was the last resort.Bye.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 01:34   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariocas View Post
tldr;
The fact you're saying this means you're really retarded, cause you're only looking at the bad side because YOUR ITEM failed that's why you're crying.

Are we FUCKING CORRUPTED? NO, you can check the video by yourself cause CAI helped him 4 TIMES AS ANY NORMAL OTHER PLAYER WE HELP (NOT PLUS THING) without asking for any MONEY and Now you're crying because your weapon failed, nice way to blame the server on your own mistakes. DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT OLD1337 AND ALL HIS ACCOUNTS WERE BANNED? WHAT WEAPON ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? tell me? WHAT?

Our EPVP thread is already fucked up, we know it. The game is active and we're not corrupted, If you don't believe us then just LEAVE and DO NOT COME BACK AGAIN, WE HAVE NO NEED FOR HATERS. IS that me being Mad? YES EXACTLY, I'm fed-up with all these fucking retarded haters especially those who CRY. Do you really fucking think we would kill the server's reputation for $20? Do you really think we helped anyone else with such a thing? I CAN show you my skype, all of them offering HUGE amounts of money to give moon in return.. IF you think that we are corrupted then DO NOT PLAY RUBY cause your shitty mind won't change, just save ur time and mine.

Are we losing players? YES, that's completely regular. Any private server loses players over time because of sro community which keeps changing servers over and over, it has never been our fault and it'll never be our fault. We'll do improvements, IF YOU wish to play Ruby, then we'll do our best to make the server stay online, if you're a retarded fucker who still believe about the corruption THING which is A FALSE RUMOR and all we did was helping a PLAYER then DO NOT PLAY RUBY.

We help players on daily basis, we know cai did it too much which is REALLY PROBLEMATIC WITHOUT INFORMING ANY OF US and we did apologize and kept explaining, but if you're SO stupid to understand then DO NOT play.

Am I rude? No, I'm just mad of these haters who DO NOT even play ruby.

Moon item doesn't work on the alchemy tool? Contact the alchemy tool creator to fix his character-data packet parsing. It's not our fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatelas5 View Post
WTS 7k silk here pm me with offer or WTT for II Civilization sro acc
Bow_LTU? Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by possion112 View Post
Crowded player numbers are making the game competitive but harder. I dont think i can play here any longer.
I don't really understand you to be honest.. Explain your issue, please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 01:46   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
The fact you're saying this means you're really retarded, cause you're only looking at the bad side because YOUR ITEM failed that's why you're crying.

Are we FUCKING CORRUPTED? NO, you can check the video by yourself cause CAI helped him 4 TIMES AS ANY NORMAL OTHER PLAYER WE HELP (NOT PLUS THING) without asking for any MONEY and Now you're crying because your weapon failed, nice way to blame the server on your own mistakes. DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT OLD1337 AND ALL HIS ACCOUNTS WERE BANNED? WHAT WEAPON ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? tell me? WHAT?

Our EPVP thread is already fucked up, we know it. The game is active and we're not corrupted, If you don't believe us then just LEAVE and DO NOT COME BACK AGAIN, WE HAVE NO NEED FOR HATERS. IS that me being Mad? YES EXACTLY, I'm fed-up with all these fucking retarded haters especially those who CRY. Do you really fucking think we would kill the server's reputation for $20? Do you really think we helped anyone else with such a thing? I CAN show you my skype, all of them offering HUGE amounts of money to give moon in return.. IF you think that we are corrupted then DO NOT PLAY RUBY cause your shitty mind won't change, just save ur time and mine.

Are we losing players? YES, that's completely regular. Any private server loses players over time because of sro community which keeps changing servers over and over, it has never been our fault and it'll never be our fault. We'll do improvements, IF YOU wish to play Ruby, then we'll do our best to make the server stay online, if you're a retarded fucker who still believe about the corruption THING which is A FALSE RUMOR and all we did was helping a PLAYER then DO NOT PLAY RUBY.

We help players on daily basis, we know cai did it too much which is REALLY PROBLEMATIC WITHOUT INFORMING ANY OF US and we did apologize and kept explaining, but if you're SO stupid to understand then DO NOT play.

Am I rude? No, I'm just mad of these haters who DO NOT even play ruby.

Moon item doesn't work on the alchemy tool? Contact the alchemy tool creator to fix his character-data packet parsing. It's not our fault.

Bow_LTU? Banned.

I don't really understand you to be honest.. Explain your issue, please.
Yea am banned bcos i made chargeback. but i still got silks. So i looking for acc in II Civilization sro i pay 7400 silk in this server
Old 02/22/2017, 02:02   #462

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatelas5 View Post
Yea am banned bcos i made chargeback. but i still got silks. So i looking for acc in II Civilization sro i pay 7400 silk in this server
Your other characters were banned.
Old 02/22/2017, 02:06   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
Your other characters were banned.
Nah, not all
Old 02/22/2017, 02:14   #464

elite*gold: 8
Can someone confirm the alchemy bug? Cause if it is a normal SOM I call bs.
Old 02/22/2017, 02:23   #465

Better go ban job cheaters and fix bug. Dont search how to ban all my characters
Closed Thread