Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/22/2017, 11:33   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
Anyone online?
Pm Nikki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfriedd View Post
When you're ingame try whispering Desire, Siegfried, Mycco, Kazuya, BoogieMan or 2R_ so we can invite you to our guild. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Regards
Old 03/22/2017, 12:05   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdawg View Post
are you gettin some profit from the server or what?
ofc he can get clock after 28 day, even maybe he can buy with gold or so on
why would he pay $$$$ for a pickpet server with around 20 people online even he dont know if he gonna keep playing or not
we are in 2017 not like 2007 joymax style
start the game, open char, play around 1 hour all you have to do is skill+pick all s.. repeat more more and more
also there says non-bot we have bot protection etc, im %100 sure someone with enough knowledge can login with bot so
untill then you can keep without bot enjoy nostalgie and s.. when you face with that people then you will understand how stupid and unfair non-bot at this date

btw isn't this game "full" pay2win pay2fun already?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello @ we respect your opinion.Every server has a rules and condition to play.Every players has a choose to accept them or no.The choose is yourс, people a different and want a different thing.For someone some 'thing' are normal and acceptable for other not.Everything depends from current person.No one push no one to do something.
There is no perfect protection ,we know that.But trust me we will do our best to detect and block the bot users, soon or later.First talk with them and if they refuse to accept non bot policy we take a action.
You can play without a bot, you can enjoy the game without a bot its not that hard its up to you.
Regards

yes buddy meet you there
an friendly suggest remove hp&mp potions from npc add it to item mall only.
some people acceept some people not as you said so
Old 03/22/2017, 12:44   #288

Quote:
are you gettin some profit from the server or what?
ofc he can get clock after 28 day, even maybe he can buy with gold or so on
why would he pay $$$$ for a pickpet server with around 20 people online even he dont know if he gonna keep playing or not
we are in 2017 not like 2007 joymax style
start the game, open char, play around 1 hour all you have to do is skill+pick all s.. repeat more more and more
also there says non-bot we have bot protection etc, im %100 sure someone with enough knowledge can login with bot so
untill then you can keep without bot enjoy nostalgie and s.. when you face with that people then you will understand how stupid and unfair non-bot at this date

btw isn't this game "full" pay2win pay2fun already?
I was just curious what he'd do since he said he didn't have Paypal but still wanted a pick-pet. A free pet for 28 days wouldn't help much if he can't renew it after 28 days. But yes, maybe he could trade elixirs or gold in-game for a pet clock if anyone wanted to accept the deal

Personally, I played till around level 30 or so before I decided that I liked the server and the community and thus wanted to support it. I'd of course suggest anyone else doing the same. So I agree - he should first figure out if he likes the server and wants to keep playing there. But until he figures that out, it shouldn't be that big of an issue to pick items by hand?

I think it's important to remember that this is a rather "hardcore" server, made for people who loved the "old-school" feeling of Silkroad (before advanced elixirs, magic pop and all that jazz).
There really aren't many pay2win elements in the game. No magic pop, no 11D-14D upgrade system that requires silk items etc. Of course someone with a premium will have a small advantage (5%, not 10% as it is on some files), but that's how it is on every Silkroad server. You don't see people running around with full +7 or +9 or even +12 sets on this server, so it's much easier to compete with others here.

As always, welcome to all the new players! You're more than welcome in our "Oldschool" guild. We hang out in the guild chat, do pandora parties, and even chat on Teamspeak in the evenings
Old 03/22/2017, 15:41   #289

Server is perfect as it is atm , no need to do any changes , and about donating for pet premium etc , it is normal , and the owners are worth every penny from donations , best support from gm/owners i ever saw in private servers community .
Old 03/22/2017, 15:50   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibiumarius View Post
Server is perfect as it is atm , no need to do any changes , and about donating for pet premium etc , it is normal , and the owners are worth every penny from donations , best support from gm/owners i ever saw in private servers community .
Thanks for good words @ The last info that i get from developer team its a preparing of rest bonus quest 50-90 level.The quests will give ~150 000 skill points and lots of EXP too.They will be unlocked in same way like bonus quest 1-40 level,by completing the standard quest.The new update will be released probably next week ,when the 'Pandora Box ' event will finish and Spring event (more info later)will started.
Regards
Old 03/22/2017, 16:04   #291

Really good server. The only thing this server needs is more players. I suggest making a signature/banner so that us players can help advertise for this server. This server is everything I was looking for, it deserves more support.

P.S I live in the U.S. so whenever I play most people are offline. I am playing right now and my time now is 11:00 and GMT +2 is 17:00. If theres anyone playing around the time that I play, PM me so we can link up!

IGN: MrIncognito
Old 03/22/2017, 16:20   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael12234 View Post
Really good server. The only thing this server needs is more players. I suggest making a signature/banner so that us players can help advertise for this server. This server is everything I was looking for, it deserves more support.

P.S I live in the U.S. so whenever I play most people are offline. I am playing right now and my time now is 11:00 and GMT +2 is 17:00. If theres anyone playing around the time that I play, PM me so we can link up!

IGN: MrIncognito
Thanks for suggestions @ the making of banner it a good idea.Most of players play at evenings around 19:00 - 20:00 (GMT+2).
Regards
Old 03/22/2017, 18:08   #293

Looking forward to hearing more about the Spring Event!

Time to farm some Pandora boxes before the event ends, haha.
Old 03/23/2017, 01:38   #294

Quote:
yes buddy meet you there
an friendly suggest remove hp&mp potions from npc add it to item mall only.
some people acceept some people not as you said so
If you are so negative why you don't play instant servers with everything ready? Just saying.
Old 03/23/2017, 20:26   #295

#Bump
Join this server!
Old 03/23/2017, 21:09   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael12234 View Post
#Bump
Join this server!
Definitely the best server out there currently. You'll experience a friendly and helpful community. Same applies for the staff and further they're active every day and there are regular updates regarding events & in-game content.

Don't hesitate to join because of x1 rates. There are many ways to increase your exp via tickets, exp/sp scrolls, pandora boxes, double exp event every evening and much more. Even though the server is online for around 4 months now you can easily catch up because everyone is willing to help you.

Get in here!
Old 03/24/2017, 06:24   #297

Received Thanks: 1,670
So much things to do, always party accepts, quests, quests, quests.
Atm im working at that 14k sp quest.

Old 03/24/2017, 10:44   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post
Definitely the best server out there currently. You'll experience a friendly and helpful community. Same applies for the staff and further they're active every day and there are regular updates regarding events & in-game content.

Don't hesitate to join because of x1 rates. There are many ways to increase your exp via tickets, exp/sp scrolls, pandora boxes, double exp event every evening and much more. Even though the server is online for around 4 months now you can easily catch up because everyone is willing to help you.

Get in here!
Nice said.I hope more people understand this and stop scaring from rates.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
So much things to do, always party accepts, quests, quests, quests.
Atm im working at that 14k sp quest.

The new bonus quest 50-90 level its cumming next week.The SP that players can get from them its around 150 000 SP.A good reward for everyone that love to make quests.

Vampore TV its back,that's really cool!

Regards
Old 03/24/2017, 11:07   #299

Yeah, I'm going to start doing the SP quests real soon myself. Gotta get that SP, haha
Old 03/24/2017, 11:12   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsune View Post
Yeah, I'm going to start doing the SP quests real soon myself. Gotta get that SP, haha
There is a rumor that says players can make Euro and China bonus quest to get 2x26k SP .... ^^
Regards