Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DragonEye SRO | 110 Cap Eu/Ch | Old School | Mid Rates| Long Term Server| Silk/h |

Discussion on DragonEye SRO | 110 Cap Eu/Ch | Old School | Mid Rates| Long Term Server| Silk/h | within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DragonEye SRO | 110 Cap Eu/Ch | Old School | Mid Rates| Long Term Server| Silk/h |

BETA OPEN AT :November 23th, 2016 17:00 GMT +1

OPEN AT: December 01st, 2016 18:00 GMT +1

I have been to many silkroad servers, but never found a decent one, because all the servers were over-edited. You know that feeling, when you see glitters everywhere. Can be really disgusting. In my honest opinion, Silkroad is not about this. Nor it is about the daily GM events, nor the free silk, and certainly not about such high rates as ~700x. Silkroad is an MMORPG - a role-playing game, which usually consists of leveling up a character with FUN. Fun doesn't include reaching level cap in 1 hour of playing. Oh my, sorry.... botting.
So I have decided to create a Silkroad server that brings back the good old Silkroad feeling, which made everyone play it so desperately. Those, who have played one of the iSRO servers.

So how will the server's sketch looks like?
- Nothing is complicated
- No edits
- Free silk [ 101 lv | 1 silk/h ]
- IP limit 6!

And what special things will you find on our server?
!!NOTHING!! You will not get blinded when you log on.
- No coin system, let alone coin farming
- No full sun in a week
- Oldschool things like penon taxi, ong farming, etc.!

One may rightfully ask: WHY does this server built? What audience do we aim?
Back in those days when silkroad servers were relatively stable, I was an active player myself, and it is my favorite game even until this day. And then came the day, when armies of private servers opened, and there were no options but to move from one to the other. They either got closed, or I got ban for some irrational reason, or I was hacked, or GM was a corrupt bastard, or they just simply fucked up the server in time. I had enough of it. So I started my own server. That was 4 years ago, and I had quite a few servers, which had let me to gain experience enough to setup, maintain, debug and edit silkroad servers at an impressive speed.
It certainly feels that the era of overedited servers are somewhat going down, soon they are over. I realize the fact that people are looking for decent (actually) Silkroad-ish server. Thus, I start one for the community.

Server details:
Exp rate: 30x

START PLAYING! Forget that f**king 500x rates. That's not an MMORPG. Group up with people on penons and have afternoon parties together. It was so much fun back then, wasn't it? If you want to be someone, you will have to play for it.

Drop rate: 6x

...and maybe that's even more than it should be. But we leave it as it is, so y'all can be happy about something. One thing is for sure: you will not be running to town every 30 minutes, because your inventory is full. You DO know the feeling, right?

Gold rate: 2x

You better get accustomed to having 100m gold means hell a lot of fortune. You all remember when you had your first million on iSRO, right? Catch that feeling... it's coming back.

Alchemy rate: 1x

Just a slightly bit better than original, to make your life calmer. To the hell with +15-20 weapons, those servers are mainly pay to win. You will be super excited to try +7 on your weapon, and if it succeeds, you throw up a party. If you have glow on your weapon, that makes you unique. It is like that in 95% of other MMORPGs. And had not mentioned the lack of balance with such a high success rate.

Forgotten world drop rate: 2x

We doubled the original rate to give you more luck to get unique, rare weapons in the game. Happy hunting, it will worth it!

Trade rate: Dinamicate rate 1x , 1,5x , 2x
Speacial Trade rate: 8x , 12x [Alexandria Special 2 npc trader 14x and 16x rate have]

Magic Pop:

Enabled!

Free silks:
-Yes, we will add free silk content, based on online uptime if you are 101 lv or higher.

Stacking:
We add some stacking for your comfort (elxirs = 500 stack, tablets = 1000 stack, hp potions = 500, stones = 1000, arrow/bolt = 1000)

Start Items:
We add some help to start game ( 2x 150% exp/sp scroll, 20 instant scroll, 10 reverse return scroll, 10 global chatting, 10 speed potion, 500 hp/mp potion, 28 days pink pig, 500K gold, 200K sp

Winter Event:
Like isro system winter event ( Snow Slave) grind and pick up flakes. U can change it Event So-Ok ( 10 Snow Flake = 1 Point )
Here Score board:

Snow slave hunt 1st player getthis reward:

Server Reward:Automatic Spawn White Knight and every 5th round Princess Miyene.
ofc this uniques normal spawn points like Tiger Girl etc..

2.Reward Every player got it:

Rewards from event:

Server Basic Events

Capture the Flag: Every 2 hours.

Battle Arean every day:
Random Arena match registration: 09:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:00, 12:00, 12:30, 15:30 GMT +1
Arena Party: Monday 14:30 , 17:30 , Tuesday: 14:30 , 17:30 Wednesday: 14:30 , 17:30 Thursday: 14:30,17:30, Friday: 14:30 , 17:30 Saturday: 14:30, 17:30 Sunday: 14:30,17:30 GMT+1
Arena Guild: Every day : 16:00 GMT +1
Arena Job: Monday: 13:00 , 16:00 Tuesday: 13:00 , 16:00 Wednesday: 13:00 , 16:00 Thursday: 13:00 , 16:00 Friday: 13:00,16:00 Saturday: 13:00,16:00 Sunday: 13:00,16:00 GMT +1

Job Temple Uniques:

Selketh,Neith every day: 06:00, 12:00 , 18:00 , 24:00 GMT +1
Anubis,Isis every day: 08:00, 14:00, 20:00, 02:00 GMT +1
Haroeris, Seth every day: 10:00, 16:00, 22:00, 04:00 GMT +1

Fortress War:

Only Bandit Fortress war avaiabled.
Speciality reward from fortess, that every trade,special trade and ferry have a tax for the winners guild.

Fortress Registration( ONLY BANDIT !!!) : Monday: 01:00-23:00, Wednesday: 01:00-23:00, Friday: 01:00-23:00 GMT +1
Fortress War : Every Saturday 16:30-18:30 GMT +1
Fortress War Tax period time options: Sunday ( 01:00-23:00) GMT +1

Some rules about the server:

No racism!
- We decided to take this very seriously. Openly (private chat is not included!) insulting someone else's nation, religion, skin color, etc. will result in a temporary ban upon report.

No scam!
- Fake chars copying trustable people or just simple scammers will be permanently banned upon report. We strongly encourage everyone to screenshots of every business action to ensure safety. We will get your item back, if the guily person is proved to be a scammer.

Don't insult the staff!
- We are people who do A F**K*NG LOT OF WORK to maintain the server. Is this the honor that you wanna f**k our mothers, or worse? Temporary ban will be provided, be cautious.

Don't cry for events!
- Nothing is more annoying than the idiots who is nothing else but "EVENT PLEZ GM" in global for hours. It is more powerfully annoying for the GMs. Why? Because events aren't part of the game envorinment. It's just some occasional candy from the staff to the players. If you want to play here because there will be event every hour, don't even think about joining! Crying people will get DC if they are annoying most of the people, or the GM.

NOTE:if you have no idea what to do when there is no events, I will list all the activities that makes your MMORPG playing worthwhile.
Try to remember what did you do back then!

- Level up (you will have time to level up)
- Trade (gold is something you will always need)
- Alchemy (obvious part of the game, fun)
- FGW (to have the best weapon)
- Stall, trade (all the WTS/WTB, everyone likes business.)
- Quests (to have titles and blue zerk)

Now, few words about the properties of the server:
Firstly, the parameters:

- vSRO server files 188
- Usual bugs are fixed
- Stable
- Exploits are prevented (for example no exchange bug in pvp)
- Anti-DDoS system
- No lag (decent server machine)

And the functions:
What you have to know, that we reseted basically everything to normal.
1: Grinding - obviously
2: Job system - everyone will trade, right?
3: Alchemy - rates aren't high, nor low
4: Forgotten world - instance dungeon of the game to gain superior items
5: Zerk title quests - chief general, count! 95 quest for traps reduced sec..3 sec
6: Job temple

Once can easily say, that the content is really minimal, compared to other servers. This isn't much, but it is deliberately like this! We don't want you to get overwhelmed or base your playtime upon ultraspecial features of our own invention. Less extra features, less bugs! And the less is sometimes more.

Questions / Answers
1. How do I know if the GM is corrupt or not?
- You can't know, probably. But it's not the GMs job to sell items to the players, so don't even ask for it!

2. How do I know if the server will not close in a month?
- Again: you cannot know. We all cannot know. It is all up to you people, if you populate the server, it will be long living! We are not the type of server owners who get some money from the server and close instantly. We have worked on this for weeks. We will do everything to keep it open. One word: quality!

3. Pay2win, right?
- Sure! Oh f**k, I mean, no, no. There's nothing in the server you can't get without donating.

4. 1000 zerk titles buyable for silk?
- The only zerk titles you can get are the ones provided by the system. You all have to do the same work like in isro!

5. Balanced?
- Everything is in the original state as developed by Joymax.

6. Active GMs?
- Yes, in the background. We are constantly processing the feedback about the server and developing the parts of the game where we feel it necessary.

7. So there will be no event GMs?
- Yup! No people whose daily job is to entertain people. People can entertain themselves and eachother perfectly well like in every other normal game. So don't ask for events! There will be occasional events by the admin, but not by people who have nothing else to do. We take this very seriously, so don't bother crying.

The team has quite a few years of experience in creating silkorad servers. We are protected and we are supported. Special thanks to our contributors and the protection services!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2016, 20:58   #2

Good Luck
Old 11/22/2016, 21:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milseto View Post
Good Luck
Thank you ! But im normal player im just help him for make topic
Old 11/22/2016, 21:24   #4

Received Thanks: 1,448
NO fcken way u got the isro winter event im in now
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2016, 21:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
NO fcken way u got the isro winter event im in now
welcome bro
Old 11/22/2016, 21:29   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Please PN me with a valid proof that you took the real owner permission to use his thread content.
similar . refering to

#Closed
Closed Thread