Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amethyst Silkroad | 90 Cap | EU & CH | Old School | New features & VoIP

Discussion on Amethyst Silkroad | 90 Cap | EU & CH | Old School | New features & VoIP within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/31/2016, 02:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Awesome, I'm in
Old 10/31/2016, 08:54   #17

elite*gold: 26
This gonna be success. im in
Old 10/31/2016, 09:27   #18

Nice i'm also in^^
Old 10/31/2016, 10:47   #19

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Amazing features ****!! probably the best edited server in 2016 by far (finally some new stuff and not another money grab 0815 copied server)

Well some suggestions,

Character Name Recolor Scrolls
In Amethyst, you can change your Character's name color! You can find the scrolls in Item Mall
^ this is really bad imo, if u do this, delete atleast the colors pink,red,green

SoX System
We changed the stats of SoX items.
Seal Of Star = 72 + 2
Seal Of Moon = 72 + 4
Seal Of Sun = 72 + 6
^ 85+2+4+6

btw u did no balance changes? warlock,warrior,force 80%?

Another server already did this elo system once, the end result was noone was pvping cause everyone was afraid to lose rating, or did "turk" style and just spawnkilled everyone in pvp area as a party
Hello, thank you for correction We are still open to Europe balance suggestions.
There are nine char name color scrools you are limited to choose one of them. There will not be any overlap with PK color etc.

You shouldn't worry about PvPing. Because if someone kills you with a higher Elo than you then you will have a slight loss of your ELO points compared to if you were killed by someone that has fewer Elo points than you. On the other hand, we can think something for spawn killing, and that is the reason for us not to release it straight away, that's why we have Beta phase.
Old 10/31/2016, 11:59   #20

Many new/other features then the rest of pservers. Whatever if they are necessary or not for example: VoIP, sure nice features but being in Voice-Comm with 7 Turks or Arabs not even speaking proper english idk about that.

Adding TP's for thieves to tp to Thief Town might be a little to much help for thieves. Since Trader/Hunter don't have any chances to fight for goods.

Also you should remove the ELO-System it gonna be abused 1000% sure, no matter how many people u'll ban, it will always get abused.

I real like the "Bot-Caravan" reminds me of official Servers tho.

Wishing you good luck and many player.
Old 10/31/2016, 12:10   #21

amazing job Amethyst.

moro1000.
Old 10/31/2016, 12:45   #22

im in
Old 10/31/2016, 13:04   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
Many new/other features then the rest of pservers. Whatever if they are necessary or not for example: VoIP, sure nice features but being in Voice-Comm with 7 Turks or Arabs not even speaking proper english idk about that.

Adding TP's for thieves to tp to Thief Town might be a little to much help for thieves. Since Trader/Hunter don't have any chances to fight for goods.

Also you should remove the ELO-System it gonna be abused 1000% sure, no matter how many people u'll ban, it will always get abused.

I real like the "Bot-Caravan" reminds me of official Servers tho.

Wishing you good luck and many player.
Hey, thank you for taking your time to ask these questions I will answer them gladly.

We added the in game VoIP system so people could talk with their friends without the need of third party application. We as the Amethyst Crew thought that this would be a nice feature as communication is really important especially during trades.

We added the ELO system to add some competition to the game, It is a feature that could be abused but that is totally up to the players. It will not be fun for them or others to abuse it, we added HWID limit to prevent people from abusing it.

I am happy to answer more questions if needed, I would like to thank you for trying to help to improve Amethyst.

Sincerely yours, Mirin
Old 10/31/2016, 13:07   #24

Good luck,looks pretty interesting!
Old 10/31/2016, 13:12   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by oprey View Post
Hey, thank you for taking your time to ask these questions I will answer them gladly.

We added the in game VoIP system so people could talk with their friends without the need of third party application. We as the Amethyst Crew thought that this would be a nice feature as communication is really important especially during trades.

We added the ELO system to add some competition to the game, It is a feature that could be abused but that is totally up to the players. It will not be fun for them or others to abuse it, we added HWID limit to prevent people from abusing it.

I am happy to answer more questions if needed, I would like to thank you for trying to help to improve Amethyst.

Sincerely yours, Mirin
Is there any other way to talk to developers? Facebook, skype etc?
Old 10/31/2016, 13:14   #26

Is the server Online , or is server close ,for me the website doesen't work :/
Old 10/31/2016, 13:16   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayashi321 View Post
Is the server Online , or is server close ,for me the website doesen't work :/
Hey, the server is not launched yet for public. Shine is working on the website and we try our best to get it done today.

Register & Downloads: Will be released at the October 31 18:00 (UTC +2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofi155 View Post
Is there any other way to talk to developers? Facebook, skype etc?
Hey, we have a facebook group that you can write on, you also have EPVP that you can contact us at which you can find .

We will also add a ticket system to the game where our players can write their suggestions and problems in a small window and send it to us. I will personally read it and try my best to solve the problems and deliver the suggestions / ideas. This feature will be added after a specific level 60-70+ so people can write their issues, I do not think it is a good idea to add it at early levels as people will use it to spam and I will not be able to read all the messages.

I don't think creating a Skype group is a good solution as people will use it for marketing and overall spam and people will be left helpless.

Sincerely yours, Mirin
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2016, 13:22   #28

Yeah im sorry, i was so hyped that i didnt see that info
Btw This is Amazing cant wait for beta to start )))
Old 10/31/2016, 13:29   #29

dope, definitely wanna try this.
31 oct. is when the download will be available.
When will the server open?
Old 10/31/2016, 13:39   #30

Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by eendje View Post
dope, definitely wanna try this.
31 oct. is when the download will be available.
When will the server open?
Beta Phase: 1 November 2016 Tuesday 20:00 - 3 November 2016 Thursday 13:00
Official Launch: 5 November 2016 Saturday 20:00
Closed Thread