Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heirux - Cap 110 - CH/EU - PVE - Various ways for SILK - Weekly Events - Job Based

Discussion on Heirux - Cap 110 - CH/EU - PVE - Various ways for SILK - Weekly Events - Job Based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heirux - Cap 110 - CH/EU - PVE - Various ways for SILK - Weekly Events - Job Based

Well, we are really sick of the VSRO community. everyone has a little knowledge about VSRO and has the ability to build a server, buy a domain and join the F*ed up community, our team consists of a mature guys and old enough to control a server, we have been playing Silkroad Online for over 10 years!! The main idea when we decided to open this server is to bring back the old memories when Silkroad was a real fun MMO game. I think you got the point i'm trying to expose now, let's now check out the server's information.

Beta phase will take a place on 26th of October at 08:00 PM GMT+2
Grand opening will be on 28th of October at 08:00 PM GMT +2.

OFFICIAL LINKS

Website
Register
Download
Facebook

Note : please use Google Chrome if you can't register.

SERVER INFORMATION

In Game Info Value
Level Cap 110
Races Europe/Chinese
Mastery 330
Fortresses Hotan
Guild Limit 32
Union Limit 2
Battle Arena Enabled
CTF Enabled
Magic POP Disabled
Max Plus 10 (w/o adv)
HWID LIMIT 2

Beginners Boost

Experience Rate & Skill points rate

The most exciting part for the old school players is to grind but unluckily many players don't like to grind either,that's why we adjusted the experience rate to a medium rate so it won't be that easy to reach the required level and it won't be that hard,in either case, you will enjoy so we have increased the rates to 75X and 80X for the party grinders.

Alchemy Rate

Alchemy where nothing but luck is needed,you don't have to be rich neither a non-lifer,just get your stuff and start pimping,We didn't decrease nor increase that rate because the joy of getting +7 is way higher than getting +20! just can't describe how happy we were to get an enhancement level of 7 or higher,that was like finding a Pokemon nowadays.

Significant Dropping Rate

We don't want to bring back the hardcore dropping part because it will take weeks to gain an item or a special drop,hence we have increased the drop rate of items to 10X and the gold rate to 3X, in addition, we have raised the drop of coins and talismans which are needed for the Egypt equipment.

Academy System

Old days where everybody was supporting the newbies in order to get honor points,that was a definitely astute move from joymax which endeavored to give the newbies a boost from the mavens,We have just done a system that gives the light to the newbies which encourages them in order to be the strongest even if it's too late to join.Honor points will be reset every 2 weeks.

Fortress War

This is the inconclusive war where everything has to be judged and only 1 team of heroes will have the honor of winning it,An alias which will win everything but,it has the same lack of silkroad players issue that's why we've decided to make it more exciting and populated in the fortress war with having a 1 single fortress to fight over which is Hotan.

Guild & Union Limit

The international silkroad had a guild members limit of 50 and a union limit of 8,why is that? because there was a players count of 3500,so due to the lack amount of real silkroad players we had to decrease the limits to 32 guild members and 2 unions.

How to get EGY equipment

I'm pretty sure that everyone who had been in the old silkroad times will master those methods of getting equipment,That's pretty simple,You're able to get egy set for gold/silver coins by killing holy water temple and job temple uniques,also,You're able to get the power weapon and the protection shield by concluding the sea of resentment collection book's quest in addition fight weapon and the guard shield by killing the boss of the forgotten world which is ghost soreness,It has a higher rate of dropping power weapon and protection shield as well.
Let's move to the old events days,Capture the flag and battle arena. Who doesn't miss those days when players were putting their coffee aside and waiting for those events every few hours in order to get the myth or legend accessories? Absolutely every old school player does miss those days. You're able to get arena coins by playing those 2 mythical events which had instituted the fun for many years.

Max Plus

We had a decision of making a limit for the alchemy enhancements which is 12,you cannot get a higher enhancement level that keeps the game fair for the newbies also it keeps it away from getting a high pluses with creepy rainbow glows which had ruined silkroad superstitious quality.

Glow

We kept the glows as simple as we could so everybody will enjoy the old simple glows and effects.

Other Stuff

The whole mmorpg community is thinking about a solution for solving the daily scams that happen,We have created a 1 billion coin in order to get the business as smooth and safe as we are able to.

Silk per Trade

(Currently disabled)
We were so frightened to edit this part because it's the most sensitive feature that exists in the game,We wanted your ambitiousness to reach the sky so we had to do something about the gaining silks issue which had existed so long on the international silkroad but unfortunately joymax itself didn't care about this part as long as it's increasing the donation and It's getting the economic situation better,We have no rights to do such a thing,nobody has those rights actually,You cannot just judge the person by his purse,So we've adjusted the trades to award silks automatically for every completed 5 stars trade,Of course, we gave a worthy reward for rubbers! Don't be concerned the war will never be paused,ignite or be extinguished,you are the one who chooses.

Silk from CTF

Capture the flag was one of the most entertaining Silkroad Online systems, eventually people were too lazy to capture the flag and register, so we decided to add interesting thing at this system! now each kill at capture the flag will reward you with 1 scroll, after using this scroll you will receive 1 silk. remember that you can't use the scroll while you are inside CTF.

Silk from uniques
OK, its simple.. after killing unique you will receive certain amount of silk.
Unique Silk
Tiger Girl 2
Cerberus 3
Captain Ivy 4
Uruchi 5
Isyutaru 6
Lord Yarkan 8
Demon Shaitan 10
Medusa 50

Job suit limit
we would like to thank @ for suggesting this system
OK this system will prevent cheaters and other noobies from breaking the mainstream of the job system, you won't be able to use job suit on more than 1 character, if you tried to use it on another character. our system will detect you and will prevent you from using it.

Chinese balance skill
Due to the un-balancing skills between the two races in Silkroad, we decided to balance them by adding a special skill to all Chinese players so that they can battle with the European players

Changelog

Rules

Let's clear some important points:
  • -Selling/trading in-game currencies or items is totally forbidden.
  • -Insulting players/team crews will cause a punishment.
  • -Attempting to abuse any bug,authority including creating a fake name is prohibitive
  • -Doing inappropriate stuff such as breaking the IP limit and scamming players would lead to a permanent ban.

Thanks
15 Users
Old 10/24/2016, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,212
Good Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2016, 17:24   #3

Finally
Old 10/24/2016, 17:25   #4

Good luck
Old 10/24/2016, 17:37   #5

What about gear and wep untill d10 or d11?
So I understand well to get egy stuff same way like before? Farming coin by job unique or holy water temple and FGW?
What about add silk per/h?
Old 10/25/2016, 03:33   #6

w8ing
Old 10/25/2016, 07:20   #7

i start Download its good game
Old 10/25/2016, 07:58   #8

Fix date beta opening, and grand opening.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2016, 09:15   #9

is there ip limit or pc limit ?
Old 10/25/2016, 10:07   #10

HWID limit 2 and i'm in!
Old 10/25/2016, 10:39   #11

any One think is that a Good Game or Not to Start Dw Now ??!!
Old 10/25/2016, 12:11   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by factorvagyok View Post
What about gear and wep untill d10 or d11?
So I understand well to get egy stuff same way like before? Farming coin by job unique or holy water temple and FGW?
What about add silk per/h?
we will add D10 +5 FB items to Alex NPCs
getting egy set is the same as it was nothing was changed. maybe we will change the gold price but the gold coins / silver coins are still the same and you get gold coins from job temple uniques and silver from both job temple and HWT uniques

we think the silk per hour system is boring + makes people open more afk accounts and that's not what we want that's why we changed the CTF's Ice Trophy to a 1 silk scroll + you can get silks by killing uniques which is quite fun

Quote:
Fix date beta opening, and grand opening.
fixed
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaStic74 View Post
is there ip limit or pc limit ?
IP LIMIT 3
Old 10/25/2016, 12:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lax0r* View Post
we will add D10 +5 FB items to Alex NPCs
getting egy set is the same as it was nothing was changed. maybe we will change the gold price but the gold coins / silver coins are still the same and you get gold coins from job temple uniques and silver from both job temple and HWT uniques

we think the silk per hour system is boring + makes people open more afk accounts and that's not what we want that's why we changed the CTF's Ice Trophy to a 1 silk scroll + you can get silks by killing uniques which is quite fun
I saw yesterday 1-9dg normal +5 FB maybe change to 1-9dg SOS or MOON or SUN+5 FB and 10dg normal +5 FB than
Old 10/25/2016, 12:35   #14

Quote:
I saw yesterday 1-9dg normal +5 FB maybe change to 1-9dg SOS or MOON or SUN+5 FB and 10dg normal +5 FB than
we will consider adding auto equip system which will make it a bit easier
Old 10/25/2016, 12:42   #15

elite*gold: 160
I'm not a fan of the way you decided to organize your advertisement, I'm OCD as *** but that's just me. I do however think this is quite the server and I am really looking forward to trying it out then maybe in the distant feature offer my services. Ofcourse, I have a few questions:

Quote:
►Silk per Trade◄

(Currently disabled)
We were so frightened to edit this part because it's the most sensitive feature that exists in the game,We wanted your ambitiousness to reach the sky so we had to do something about the gaining silks issue which had existed so long on the international silkroad but unfortunately joymax itself didn't care about this part as long as it's increasing the donation and It's getting the economic situation better,We have no rights to do such a thing,nobody has those rights actually,You cannot just judge the person by his purse,So we've adjusted the trades to award silks automatically for every completed 5 stars trade,Of course, we gave a worthy reward for rubbers! Don't be concerned the war will never be paused,ignite or be extinguished,you are the one who chooses.
Just to confirm.. once enabled, we'll receive silks (one of the main currencies) after completing X amount of trades?

Quote:
►Other Stuff◄

The whole mmorpg community is thinking about a solution for solving the daily scams that happen,We have created a 1 billion coin in order to get the business as smooth and safe as we are able to.
What's the maximum quantity I could stack this up to?

When do you guys plan on opening your forums?
____

I literally can't wait! Good luck to you and your crew, your server has so much potential be sure to lead it in the correct way.

Irisviel~
Closed Thread