Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Abyss-SRO | 120 Cap CH/EU | PVP | Daily Events | Job Based System | Play2Win based

Discussion on Abyss-SRO | 120 Cap CH/EU | PVP | Daily Events | Job Based System | Play2Win based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Abyss-SRO | 120 Cap CH/EU | PVP | Daily Events | Job Based System | Play2Win based

XENijX is not associated with this server. We simply provide our service.

Greetings ElitePvPers, welcome to our advertisement thread!
This project has been a work in progress for several months therefore, well made and well protected. After months of non-stop work and precision, we've decided to finally release our server -- Abyss Online!

We ourselves played multiple servers and experienced numerous let downs and mistakes that others made, even though they weren't ours we still learned from them and strive to create the most incomparable piece of work which we call Abyss. Here at Abyss there is absolutely no "Pay 2 Win", how is that? Well, that's because the option to donate doesn't even exist. We've made it fair for everyone, anyone can become the best without spending a penny.

The system we've developed is most definitely meant for play to win players as we've disabled any option of donation(s) until further adue. If you work for everything you ever get this is where you belong, we have an incredibly competent team ready to welcome, comfort and support every user that decides to take a chance on us. Our team members were selected with the most precision, don't hesitate to avail.

In rememberance of every past failed server, we'll do our utter best to make this server transcend. We strive to make Abyss soar, more prominent, more influential.

BETA OPENING DATE: 7th of September 2016 at 7:30PM (GMT+2)

OFFICIAL OPENING DATE: 9th of September 2016 at 7:30PM (GMT+2)

What are we expecting from the BETA?

We'd like to find any bugs, issues or mistakes and fix them so we can offer you a smooth running opening gameplay! This includes:

- Testing the PVP System
- Testing the Unique/Monster/Player Damages
- Testing the Rates of Alchemy
- Testing the features and gameplay
- Search for any kind of bugs or errors to fix them

All active users that will help us in this task will be rewarded with a nice amount of Arena Coins at the Grand Opening as a Thank you!

Official Trailer

Features Info
Cap 120
Capture The flag Enabled
Battle Arena Enabled
Survival Arena Enabled
Auto Events Enabled
Warrior buffs Disabled
Bard buffs Disabled
Exp/Skill/Drop Isro Rates
PC Limit 1
Free Silk 1'000'000
Chinese Damage increased Yes; 15%

PC Limit
The IP limit we set is 1 to obtain constant order and a legitimate gameplay. Anyone who bypasses the limit will receive a permanent ban as well as their account to be completely errased from the database.

Starting Items
You'll start with some specific items, which are absolutely important for the newbies. We've also added a new custom avatar like the one in the following screen:

Our team members are highly experienced and are proficient concerning Silkroad. We all were once players, now Game Masters. We're all incredibly knowledgable of the server we advertise here today and aim for a colossal, vast community.

ICON NAME INFO INTRODUCTION
Mido (Expeliarmus) 19yo • Egypt • English/Arabic I'm Mido alias ArioniX. I'm from Egypt/Portsaid my expertise at console work. First of all i'm in love with Game Of Thrones, love the soundtracks very much also let me talk now about my SRO career. I've been hosting and inventing some new events for over 5 years. At Abyss-SRO i will be your English and the main Arabic supporter of the server. I'll be hosting the weekly and the daily events of course. Whenever you have a problem with a player or even a staff member you should back to me immediately. I'm working with Khaled for over 3 years. We started working on this server from zero. We've faced many issues and now here we are. With god will i'll be able to answer all your messages whenever i be able to support. And for making the communication between us easier you can also private me on my personal skype: ardo30x. Peace out.
Abner 20yo • UK • English/French Wassup guys, i'd like to invite you to join the fun at Abyss. I'm here to provide responsive site, ingame bug and exploit fixes, as well as helping in adding new features and updates to Abyss. So if you have a cool idea in your head, don't mind giving me a pm ingame or apply for a ticket on our forum! Cya ingame.
Ayman 25yo • Egypt • English/Arabic Hey guys, i'm one of the owners of Abyss and will be working on the server updates and features. I'll be responsible for fixes regarding game exploits or any kind of bug we might be facing. If you've got questions or want to report on an issue please follow the proper procedure of contacting one of our team members and explain the situation to him. In case it cannot be solved immediately the supporters will leave it on me. Last but not least i like staying in touch with players,So, please let us know your opinion so we can improve the server frequently.
Khaled (Ardoris) 23yo • Egypt • English/Arabic Hello I'm one of the owners of Abyss Online. My aim is to provide a free to play, stable gameplay that everyone can enjoy, Simply, I am a man of a few words and I believe that patience is not only a virtue, but a requirement in life. You cannot achieve your dreams if you do not give time for it so i'am doing my best to achieve perfection for Abyss-SRO. Our server is set to hold 3000 online players at once without lags. Hope to see you enjoy our new ingame events and updates. Cya ingame!
Yayo (Nethore-X) 20yo • Egypt • Arabic/English/Spanish I'd like to invite you to try Abyss SRO. I am your ingame event manager! Come join my events and grab your rewards and I'll be very happy to support anyone at any case! Feel free to pm me.

The fun will never stop when gm's are around. We'll make daily events with good rewards.
We'll also make weekly events with even better rewards, as our goal is to provide a play to win environment and a long term server which you can rely and play on for years .
From the first week we'll start launching weekly pvp & uniques events.

GM Ordinary Events
- [PvP Event] • 1 vs 1
- [Descending PvP] • 8vs8 > 4vs4 > 2vs2 > 1vs1
- [Tournament PVP Event] -1v1. Loser picks next player to vs winner.
- [Last Man Standing] • All vs All
- [Lucky Critical] • You're lucky to not get a critical!
- [Party Matching] • Notice will be given with specific "number". Form that number!
- [Hide & Seek] • Various types
- [Follow the Stalls] • 3x "GM's" will hide their stall with a clue to the final GM with his reward.
- [Stall Event] • GM Opens stall filled with items for all players
- [Bash Dash] • Knock Back your opponent outside the stadium.
- [Songs Event] • Name that song!
- [Be Stylish Event] • Let your imagination reward you! Pick an epic Avatar/NPC set style to win!
- [Hide 'n' Shoot] • More techinical than a normal H&S. 1st and 2nd finders pvp to win.
- [Random Colours] • Guess the cape of the GM while it's loading!
- [Race In Darken] • Race players in PvP Mode to fight for your the destination.
- [Parties Combat] • Party vs Party. 1 player from each party pvp. Loser is kicked from the party.
- [Best Screenshot] • Send your best Screenshot into the Facebook Page Screenshot Post!
- [Challenge (INT)] • 8 Participants (or more). 1v1 to kill that unique!
- [Massive Trade] • Traders & Hunters Only. GM will host a massive trade run
- [The Grand Caravan] • All Job suits allowed. GM Will host a massive Trade run with same amount of Traders/Hunters & Thieves
- [GM On Top] • Get the last hit on the GM to be the winner of each round.
- [Crash The Castles] • 2 "GM's" will change into a monster. Party vs Party, Last hit wins!
- [Prison Break] • Job suit battle. Break away from the enemy! Trader/Hunters vs Thieves.
- [The Perfect Leader] • GM Team vs GM Team. GM deciding on what player from their party to vs the other player.

GM Main Events
- [Madness Event] • Team vs Team to kill that hard-core unique monster
- [Tower of Defence] • Team vs Team to defend their tower
- [Missing Assasin] • Team vs TeamSlay that unique! 3x Defenders, 4x Attackers.
- [Room of Courage] • Points given when killing [Players]/[Uniques]. Similar to Madness.
- [Chief Job] • Hunter vs Thief. Fight for the trade in a special arena!
- [A Random Partner] • Guild vs Guild. Guild war hosted by GM for fairness.
- [The Upcoming Hit] • Guess the hit the unique will make to receive reward.
- [Clash of Jobs] • Surivial Arena enhanced!. Win by getting the highest amount of unique kills.
- [Hide & Seek Uniques] • Find that unique and slay it!
- [Lure Event] • Lure the 1 unique into the GM Cirlce.
- [Race Event] • Race to that known location of the unique and slay it!
- [Ultimate Race Event] • HARDCORE. Race to the known location of the unique and slay it.
- [Uniques Event] • GM will spawn uniques in a big area. A chance to up your rankings!
- [Seal of Titans] • 1 Titan Unique: 1 point. Slay the most Titans in 10 minutes!
- [Crash Event] • GM warps you into an arena for your chance to get the highest damage in the server!
- [Medusa Slayer] • Many Medusa's will be spawned. Kill as many as you can to win!
- [Beauty Of Survival] • GM will spawn the unique into a certain arena. STR & INT have fair chance to win.

Weekly/Monthly Events
- [Weekly PvP Event] • 1 vs 1. Title given to 1st. 1st, 2nd & 3rd receive Arena Coins
- [Weekly Death-Bone] • Slay the Roc Unique. Title given. Arena Coins
- [Weekly Fortress War] • Guild winners of certain fortress get Arena Coins for each player.

-[Monthly Uniques Rank] • The best slayer of uniques per month. Rewarded: a specific amount of Arena Coins.

RANK SYSTEM

Unique Points
Normal and Titan uniques 1 rank point
INT and STR Medusa 50 rank points
Deathbone 100 rank points
INT and STR Roc 75 rank points
Neith 25 rank points
Isis 25 rank points
Anubis 5 rank points
Haroeris 50 rank points
Seth 50 rank points
Jupiter 5 rank points
The Earth 5 rank points
Yuno 5 rank points
Babilion 5 rank points
Zielkiaxe 5 rank points
Arabian Khulood 50 rank points
Arabian Shaitan 50 rank points
Arabian Karkadann 50 rank points
Arabian Thief Boss 50 rank points
Arabian Kidemonas 50 rank points
Arabian Demon Snake 50 rank points
Arabian Giant Demon 50 rank points
Arabian Crazy Iblis 50 rank points
Survival Arena Guard & Boss 30 rank points

Job Events

We've also added a new skill section for the staff called " GM SKILLS " which will help our eventmanagers to host the events easily and smoothly.

[NOTE]: We are very grateful for the Myth-SRO Developers for inventing this awesome feature and we'd like to say thanks in advanced for releasing such a feature.

The starter items will be 13DG RARE;purchaseable from Jangan’s Blacksmith NPC.

Togui

Flame Mountain

Shipwreck:

Keep in mind

You need to plus your weapon to a specific plus after that use the upgrade scroll then your legend weapon should be upgraded to a higher type which is Seal of Abyss (End game weapon). In addition, all the monsters + Uniques at the Forgotten World are modified regarding their health points and attack damage. Togui FGW on the other hand will stay unmodified for now to avoid game server bugs which may happen.

(To be updated)
Let’s start with the route.. we’ve decided to set the route from Jangan to Donwhang (ONLY AVAILABLE ROUTE).

When reaching your destination and selling the goods to the Special trader you will be rewarded with specific amount of Abyss Coins (AFTER YOU RELOG) with it you can purchase SEAL OF ABYSS SETS PARTS.

In addition,
You will be rewarded with JOB Experience which is going to be absolutely necessary for being a part of our Trade RANK.

(NOTE: Your job experience will be reset everyday at 12:00 am, Honor Rank resets at the same time aswell.

What is the Honor Rank system?
It’s a system where you're able to get a Free Honor points. For every trade that is sold (whether you are a trader, hunter or a thief) the whole party gets Abyss Coins and every one receives 2 Honor Points.

• The first rank will be rewarded with full honor buffs
• The second to the fifth rank will be rewarded with the first 3 honor buff rings
• The sixth rank to the tenth rank will be rewarded with the the first 2 honor buff rings
• The eleventh rank to the twentieth rank will be rewarded with the first honor buff ring.

BE AWARE!
We’ve set a very reliable anti-cheat system for trades so there will be no cheating at all.. Any kind of bug abuse will lead you to be banned permanently!

Job System and Honor Rank

Through a teleport gate which will be located beside the Donwhang Storage you can enter a room called "Job War Arena."
You're only able to enter with a job suit. The room is available to enter for one hour per day. The task is to kill your enemy. You will gain 2x Job or Copper Coins.
You will gain no coins once you kill the same character for over 2 times.

(To be updated)
We decided to add the rare dresses to the Magic POP NPC and enabled magic pop cards to be dropped from special rare uniques that'll be mentioned in the uniques section. Magic pop shall be updated reguarding what items you can obtain from it, the rate of gaining your desired item will be set at a medium.

Magic Pop

Basics

Those are important info/changes related to the gameplay!

♦ Reverse Return Scroll has a cooldown of 30 seconds in job mode.

♦ The winning team in Battle Arena & CTF is rewarded with 10 Arena Coins | The losing team is rewarded with 2 Arena Coins.

♦ Each kill at Capture the Flag is rewarded with 1 Copper Coin.

♦ The FGW Boss monster 'Flame Cow King' & 'Ghost Sereness' drop each 2x Immortal & Astral stones.

♦ Survival Arena is 2 times a day. [1] @3PM | [2] @ Server time

♦ The amount of 1'000 Arena Coins is the maximum which each player can achieve in a week via Jobbing.

♦ Upgrade Scroll | You have to get a Legend +8 so you can exchange into an Abyss Item (Last tier)
Legend +8 Item > Abyss +0 Item after using the Upgrade Scroll

What is Survival Arena?

Survival Arena

Survival Arena is a new PvP system in Abyss Sro. It can accommodate a wide scale battle from a minimum of 8 players to a maximum of 32 players, including individual and party battles.

1. The last N players (1 player, 2 players, 4 players)

• Individual participation is possible. Battle continues until the last N number of players remains.

• The matches are divided into the Arena of Faith (8 players), the Arena of Warriors (16 players) and the Arena of Heroes (32 players) ''THE MATCHES WILL BE INVDIVIDUAL ONLY THERE WILL BE NO PARTIES''.

• Signing up

• Registration starts 15 minutes before the opening of Survival Arena. The game is paused during the 15 minute sign up period, and players will enter the arena following the order or queue of registrants.

• Battle will commence after the 15 minute sign up period.

• After the sign up period, you can still enter the arena once the auto matching system distributes the number of participants. There are no limitations on the battle entrance.

- You should pm a bot in order to take part in the survival arena.

Thanks to Silkroad Online for releasing an easy explanation of Survival Arena.

There will be automatic events beside the events that the GM's will host.

♦ Lottery Event
Participation > Buy the item 'Lottery Ticket' for 20 Arena Coins in a certain period.
Winner > The winner will be choosen randomly automatically.
Reward > The reward for the winner is the total amount of purchased Lottery Tickets (Coin Amount) of that one round.
Fair Policy > Buying more then one Lottery Ticket won't increase your chance of winning.

♦ Streak Kill Event
Participation > Be the first one to kill 50 players in PvP mode.
Winner > You have to be the first one to achieve 50 kills and you win the event.
Reward > The reward for the winner is 50 Arena Coins.
Fair Policy > You can kill the same player only 2 times. After the limit you don't receive points from the same player.

♦ Trivia Event
Participation > The Event Bot will give you a random quiz through a global.
Winner > Be the first one to answer the quiz correctly through a PM.
Reward > The reward for the winner is 30 Arena Coins.
Fair Policy > No limits.

♦ Hide and Seek Event
Participation > The Event Bot will hide somewhere around the world map. (Notice will narrow the dimension)
Winner > Be the first one to find the Event Bot.
Reward > The reward for the winner is 50 Arena Coins.
Fair Policy > No limits.

♦ Party Match Event
Participation > The Event Bot will announce a party number which you have to get.
Winner > Be the first one to get the wanted party number.
Reward > The reward for the winner is 30 Arena Coins.
Fair Policy > No limits.

♦ Alchemy Event
Participation > The Event Bot will announce the needed + on a Degree 1 item.
Winner > Be the first one to achieve the wanted + on a Degree 1 item.
Reward > The reward for the winner is 60 Arena Coins.
Fair Policy > It has to be the wanted + on a Degree 1 item.

Mastery scrolls:
Now we're all bored of joining pvp servers because we take like 30 minutes leveling skills and stats.
But not anymore, you just have to buy a free scroll which are called ''Mastery scrolls'', find the skills you need. Once you activate the scroll and get ported, your max skilled.

Model Switchers:
We've Model Switchers for all degrees starting from 10th degree to 20th degree. Your weapon will have the same stats, blues and plus but it will have a changed look & style.

Model Switcher | Mastery Scrolls

You'll start up in Jangan. First of all, choose your build and use the free Mastery Scrolls to get all your build skills updated to the max level.
MASTERY LIMIT: 240 for European and 480 for Chinese.

Then start getting our Start up RARE items from NPC's located near the Jangan Teleport gate.
Start Up Guide & Coin NPC's

One of the most important things that every player asks about.

Our alchemy rate is not easy nor hard.
Our max plus is +12. You won't see people running around with +20 items and so on like other pvp servers. The rates are unique, challenging and there won't be any gaps between the plusses.
Everyone has a chance!

In order to give a smooth game environment we have added some uniques which some of them drop Arena coins.

Uniques

Magic Pop cards : Drops from uniques

Arena coins: Capture the flag & Battle arena and uniques.

Job coins: Through jobbing you get a certain amount after you sell or steal a trade depending on your job guild & Job War Room

Copper Coins: Through winning Capture the Flag (Put the flag on your team's flagpole) & Job War Room.

First of all we are looking forward to achieving the perfection of all game features, so the system will be working with a point system,
so please pay your attention to the follow:

1. Like on all servers there will be an event called “Fortress War Event”.
A fight between the strongest guilds of the server. The reward will be triple as high then the normal Fortress Reward for every member in the winning guild and at the end of the event you’ll receive a special title name for the normal members, deputies and of course the guild master.
FIVE POINTS for every fortress occupation.

ONLY THE MASTER OF THE WINNING GUILD WILL PM THE STAFF WITH THE CHOSEN TITLES.

2. A schedule will be made during the guild challenging month. This includes all registrated guilds and there will be a guild war between every registered guild. TWO POINTS for the winner of guild war part.

3. A collection of GM events to show the highly skilled members between the challenging guilds:
1.Best PVPER; a 1 versus 1 combat, organized by the staff.
1 POINT

2.The best wizard challenge; a 1 versus 1 unique challenge
1 POINT

3.Battle Arena and Capture the Flag wrestling; The masters will divide their guilds into parties. Each party will be led by a deputy.
At the end each guild should have a total of four customized parties.
After that, the staff team will start launching customized BA and CTF in which each party will play against the opponent party. The guild which will have the biggest sum of points will win the whole part.
THREE POINTS for the winner of BA/CTF part.

THE GUILD WHICH COLLECTS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF POINTS WINS THE WHOLE EVENT. SO NOW NOT ONLY WINNING THE FORTRESS PROVES THE STRONGEST GUILD ON THE SERVER!

During the Fortress War Event, the Server INTRO [The Screen which plays while you login] will be changed to the chosen FW intro.

Available Fortresses *to be updated*

Visual server improvements, changes and bugs that may ruin the gameplay have been fixed and improved.
Gameplay | Visual Improvements

Regarding donations, it's been disabled until further news. Something we can reassure you is at anytime we will not add items to be donated for. Our goal is to please as many players as we possibly can and keeping the core of our server true.

Xutan
For Programming, coding and suggesting many awesome features.

Lyndra
For adding awesome soundtracks that we really enjoy.

Kizza
For helping at the server teleport screens and editing the Intro.

JeyCe
For suggesting many features and finding server exploits.

CiviI
For improving the english thread with his vocabulary.

If you'd like to support us, feel free to use this signature:
PHP Code:
[URL=http://abyss-sro.com/][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/5EL2c.png[/IMG][/URL] 
Try your luck and take advantage of offline events to win some cool prices!

Currently there is a Share & Like event running.
Participate by clicking on the image. It will redirect you to our Facebook page where you're able to join this event by following the instructions!

Sincere regards,

The Abyss Online Team

XENijX is not associated with this server. We simply provide our service.
Thanks
23 Users
Old 09/05/2016, 22:53   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Thread is available in German & Turkish:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/05/2016, 22:55   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
good thread tho good luck with it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2016, 23:36   #4

elite*gold: 0
Going for it since Xenjix is inside and also some of my core friends too ... good luck , I'm in ..

IGN: Augustus
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2016, 23:41   #5

Wow! good luck with your project

must give a try
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2016, 23:57   #6

Good Luck , and Nice work
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2016, 23:59   #7

Special Topic , i think will be the best server Good Luck
#Naab
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2016, 00:09   #8

elite*gold: 160
Great job, can't wait to play ;'p.

Sweetness~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2016, 00:15   #9

Received Thanks: 1,448
gl guys with this awesome new system
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2016, 00:55   #10

Nice project, Good luck!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2016, 00:55   #11

we are waiting for any questions about the features of the server
Old 09/06/2016, 01:14   #12

OMG !!! Its the best system and project I've ever seen..Good job guys and good luck I hope this game continues
#Lynda who edited the soundtracks <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/06/2016, 01:24   #13

Daaaaaaaaaaaayum! this thread is awesome, good features
But we're talking about pvp server i mean a lot of people will get busy farming Jobs/ uniques / Fw / trading, my point is this would be great pve server not pvp!
Anyway Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2016, 01:33   #14

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by [T]hrax View Post
But we're talking about pvp server i mean a lot of people will get busy farming Jobs/ uniques / Fw / trading, my point is this would be great pve server not pvp!
Anyway Good luck
In my opinion, this server is perfect for PvP. In the majority of private silkroad servers there are more PvE than PvP, as far as I know there really is only one major silkroad network that is PvP and that's queen sro. Would be nice to change that because myself prefers killing players than monsters.. I see a huge amount of potential in Abyss and I look forward to the future of this server.

Irisviel~
Old 09/06/2016, 01:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [T]hrax View Post
Anyway Good luck
well, first of all we thank you for the support.. but let me exlpain my point to you, at the PVE servers all of it lasts for 3 months max.. then it fail thanks to the issues it faces , exploits or most important "finding nothing to do"..

but at Abyss we've made many features that you will do even if you got the strongest items of the server.. which are :
Survival, Trade for honor of course , Job War Arena , BA , CTF with epic features and of course the events which are mentioned that created by us.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
abyss, abysssro, play2win, pvp server, silkroad