Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/21/2016, 18:46   #2341

elite*gold: 0
When is the next update happening?
Old 10/21/2016, 21:04   #2342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight ™ View Post
That's a lie! If they bought their sets, then behind our eyes from an other player, but there are no items which have been given for free or for money to any player! We are a very trusted team and I don't like if you pollute our name for nothing!
Sure you can report us if you are sure about something like that, but as I said not one of our Game Masters or Administrators would do that!

I bar you from blaming us for something without any proof or evidence!
balance glaviers finally and fix this random delay.
Old 10/21/2016, 22:44   #2343

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Yes _gangbanger_ is one of them, he even insults other players. Besides that my friend in Bonecrusherz told me that him and some other egypt's recieved each one of them a immortality set for around 30 bucks/set. Also there are 2 GM's in the Sandwich boys guild playing with their +11 sets with 100% stats. This server is really corrupt .
Well, I agree with you till a point, but about "corruption" I don't know what to say, because few of your arguments are true , others not.
For example "Besides that my friend in Bonecrusherz told me that him and some other egypt's recieved each one of them a immortality set for around 30 bucks/set." you didn't provide enough informations / justifications and cerititude in your arguments. ". Also there are 2 GM's in the Sandwich boys guild playing with their +11 sets with 100% stats.
But I definitely don't agree with you that the server has a corrupt staff, sorry!
Old 10/21/2016, 23:02   #2344

elite*gold: 110
Wow, this is still open o,o I thought it would have been closed and reopened purposely like 2 times by now...amazing.

Quote:
That's a lie! If they bought their sets, then behind our eyes from an other player, but there are no items which have been given for free or for money to any player! We are a very trusted team and I don't like if you pollute our name for nothing!
Sure you can report us if you are sure about something like that, but as I said not one of our Game Masters or Administrators would do that!

Don't rely too much on what they say on this server, this is by far one of the most corrupt servers I've seen...I personally bought items/silk directly from GMs before so I wouldn't doubt if its happening again. If its not GMs going corrupt to make a profit on the side, the owner himself would pretty much do anything for his top spender as long as they keep sliding their credit cards and I can personally confirm this as well.

Good day
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2016, 23:09   #2345

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
I just saw 4 crits in a row from a tsword rs +15 , was not able to kill a glavier , holding a glavie and a weak set ...
The main problem here is that extra STR and INT, I hope they will understand that, and I don't know what the supporters are doing , excepting 2 of them, they are getting paid for nothing, not even reporting or being active and collection suggestions from players to improve the gameplay...
Yea and if they wear a shield and run around they are literally immortal. Dagger must be able to 1 shot on crit or be very close to 1 shotting to be viable, else it will simply insta die.
Old 10/22/2016, 01:12   #2346

Quote:

Only proof i have is from the teamspeak server when we spoke and skype chats This server is really corrupt and i know that you're a huge part of the ongoing corruption. 2 guys from the bonecrushers bought their +11 immortality sets and a soh spear +8 . One of them was at my char and we were standing next to eachother and comparing them with the same stats and the same blue. Reason for this was because one bought it for 30 USD and the other one for 25 USD. Maybe im one of those who bought it Im not gonna argue about that but this server is just so corrupt its disgusting.

Quote:
Well, I agree with you till a point, but about "corruption" I don't know what to say, because few of your arguments are true , others not.
For example "Besides that my friend in Bonecrusherz told me that him and some other egypt's recieved each one of them a immortality set for around 30 bucks/set." you didn't provide enough informations / justifications and cerititude in your arguments. ". Also there are 2 GM's in the Sandwich boys guild playing with their +11 sets with 100% stats.
But I definitely don't agree with you that the server has a corrupt staff, sorry!
You dont agree with my statement? Yet you're telling me here that some things are true and others not. Are you aware of the differences in agreeing and what a statement is?

Posts above are just bullshit and i will in the next days inform as much people as i can about the ongoing corruption on the server. Its ridiculous.
Old 10/22/2016, 01:51   #2347

Smile

Quote:
Yes _gangbanger_ is one of them, he even insults other players. Besides that my friend in Bonecrusherz told me that him and some other egypt's recieved each one of them a immortality set for around 30 bucks/set. Also there are 2 GM's in the Sandwich boys guild playing with their +11 sets with 100% stats. This server is really corrupt .
are you idiot or what ? im 7-24 farming coins for buy set. everyone know pioneer sro owners %100 trusted. go play your fcking laggy server !
Old 10/22/2016, 02:04   #2348

Quote:
Only proof i have is from the teamspeak server when we spoke and skype chats This server is really corrupt and i know that you're a huge part of the ongoing corruption. 2 guys from the bonecrushers bought their +11 immortality sets and a soh spear +8 . One of them was at my char and we were standing next to eachother and comparing them with the same stats and the same blue. Reason for this was because one bought it for 30 USD and the other one for 25 USD. Maybe im one of those who bought it Im not gonna argue about that but this server is just so corrupt its disgusting.

You dont agree with my statement? Yet you're telling me here that some things are true and others not. Are you aware of the differences in agreeing and what a statement is?

Posts above are just bullshit and i will in the next days inform as much people as i can about the ongoing corruption on the server. Its ridiculous.
Well, after reading the last post...

But that's very cheap lol, I wanna buy a set too hahahah

I was expecting this moment , since ages xD
Old 10/22/2016, 03:12   #2349

Quote:
Well, after reading the last post...

But that's very cheap lol, I wanna buy a set too hahahah

I was expecting this moment , since ages xD
dude you know you can get immo set easy. 2x hwt advanced 104 silver - 66 gold coin farm coin and buy roc set > upgrade it to immortality.
Old 10/22/2016, 03:24   #2350

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
dude you know you can get immo set easy. 2x hwt advanced 104 silver - 66 gold coin farm coin and buy roc set > upgrade it to immortality.

Yeah, yes! Who is talking about sets, coins , hwt?
nvm , don't reply :P
Old 10/22/2016, 10:55   #2351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smukke View Post
When is the next update happening?
Our update PART 2 is almost finished. It will come together with Halloween event next days!

To lies about Corruption i will not even answer. Waste of my time. If you don't have any proofs( u can't have lol) then better shut up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2016, 15:19   #2352

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGN View Post
Our update PART 2 is almost finished. It will come together with Halloween event next days!

To lies about Corruption i will not even answer. Waste of my time. If you don't have any proofs( u can't have lol) then better shut up.
check out the unique spawns in alexandria.

If you kill the Job uniques, Jupiter and the HWT uniques they simply respawn within 2 seconds.

you should fix it

EDIT : lol fire cerberus respawning too
EDIT2: fixxed
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2016, 09:11   #2353

Our server is currently under Inspection to add Halloween Event and our small update!

Details:

1. Special Shop came to DW!

2. Halloween Uniques will appear in Jangan around town 2 times a day!

3. Halloween Decorations are now in our towns!

4. The Trans Pets inventory size for lv 105 has been fixed

5. The Beginners Event Arena can be entered now with at least lv 20

6. Removed Elite Hunters/Thieves from the normal trade-spawn

7. The Passive Skill for INT chars has been removed, the old Passive Skill can be upgraded by only INT Chars.

8. Fixed the Price of Void and Destruction Rondo in the NPC

9. Dagger Crititcal has been increased to standard value!

10. New glows for +14/+15 have been added.

Servers will be back online at 11:00 Server Time!

IMPORANT:

Update for CTF/JOB will come in few days as well!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2016, 10:43   #2354

elite*gold: 212
The Server is back online and the patch is ready!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2016, 10:50   #2355

set HWID back to 2 or 3 MAX.
Closed Thread