Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Core Station™ III | 8 Degree | 2-Way-System | Grand Opening: 12.08.2016

Discussion on Core Station™ III | 8 Degree | 2-Way-System | Grand Opening: 12.08.2016 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 558
Core Station™ III | 8 Degree | 2-Way-System | Grand Opening: 12.08.2016

[Grand Opening] 12.08.2016 (Friday) 18:00 Server Time (GMT +01:00)

Welcome Welcome and again Welcome in Core Station part III.
Dear elitepvpers community, i'm proud to present the new version of Core Station version 3 with more useful edits and better balance.
The most of you guys knows Core Station I and Core Station II maybe you now asking why i should join to Core Station III? EASY, this server will be community and straw pool based, there will be no stupid updates or any changes in game until you guys want it in straw poll, everyone in game will be able to leave his opinion in the poll.
I learned from my mistakes in version 1 and 2, i promise there will be not any mistakes again like in v1 and v2. We are humans and we do sometimes something wrong, the important part is to learn from your mistake.
All i can say is, that i worked really hard on this version (3) to bring back a fair balanced game with not overpowered sun's instead of sun's will be a new rare item called Seal of Ocean with a new glow ofc, Seal of Ocean weapons are like 72 +3.5, seal of ocean suits are +2 stronger than normal last tier drops and seal of ocean accessory are +3 stronger than last tier accessory's drop. I hope you guys will enjoy the new balanced weapons.
I wish to see some old players back in version 3 and hope ofc to see many new players.
I'm the Server owner ingame nick (ToxicFog) feel free to pm me if you got any problems, i will be online as much as i can or just register in our forum and post your suggestion there.
We wish you guys a great gameplay in Core.

• About dedicated server.
    Our server is ofc protected and perfectly configured for a stable silkroad server, Intel i7, SSD and powerful 64GB DDR4 ram to enjoy a perfectly gameplay without lags.
  • About donation...
    Donations will be closed to be fair for all till the top 20 players reach level 80.
  • About Core Station staff.
    We are at the moment 3 persons first i'm ToxicFog (server owner), Shark in game and in forum (support/moderator) and Dizzy (Facebook/Epvp) management.
  • About Bot usage.
    Unfortunately we won´t support any problems/questions about bot´s. We´re pleased about a nice server&gameplay performance and we won´t reply to any questions about S- or M-Bot! Surely you can ask your guild-members for help. When your bot sell items to npc or can´t buy drugs or return scrolls or if he even buy them but can´t use them it is not a server problem or by our side its obviously a fault by your bot and we don´t refund any loss.
  • About Core Station rules.

Core | Server Information
  • Max plus (+):
    Max plus is (+11) in our server.
  • Unique Spawn Times:
    Uniques spawn every 4 hours. (iSro Spawn time)
  • Exchange Delay:
    We decided to add exchange delay for 10 seconds to prevent exchange bug users.
  • Global chatting delay and level request:
    Global chatting is usable above level 20 and got a delay about 30 seconds.
  • PC limit:
    PC Limit is 2 if you got any problem with login, there is a folder in core station game called ''Important for hwid'' install this and try again. For the guys who have a problem with Ant-Virus program just put the supermike.dll as a ''exception'' in your virus program, i use AVAST and there is not a problem but some other virus program detect it as a virus but it's not just put it as a ''exeption'' and done. If your virus program delete this supermike.dll before you set it as exeption there is a folder called ''important for hwid pc limit'' you can extract the supermike.dll again.
  • Guild/Union Limit:
    We decided to add a guild and union limit into the game to receive a better gameplay. If your guild is level 5 you are able to join 32 members, about union you are able to join 2 guilds into your union the result are 3 guilds per union.
  • Vigors:
    Vigors are completely removed from our server, it's not possible to get them from drops or from any npc, without vigors we'll have a good gameplay.
  • Silk per hour:
    We enabled silk per hour feature in our server. Silk per hour starts at level 80 and gives you 1 silk for every hour playing on Core Station.
  • Quest:
    We removed completely the useless quest's like 9 degree, 10 degree, 11 degree and Forgotten world quest, just 8 degree original quest available in our server.
  • Job Experience:
    Our job level experience is customize to our job rates, this means our job rate is 20x instead of 1x that's why you level up to fast in job league, we customized the experience and it should be like normal one now, you need now longer to reach level 7 in the job league. We also modify the job pet's HP to 8 degree and removed also the recovery kit (x-large) there is just recovery kit (small) and recovery kit (large) available.
  • Fortress:
    Just jangan fortress available in our server like old times, Hotan and Bandit fortress removed from the map, the registration time is every saturday the whole day and fortress start time is sunday at 18:00 server time.
  • Guild and Job penalties:
    Our server has no guild penalties, after you leave a guild just teleport one time or relog and you are able to join a new guild or create a new one. About job penalties, there is a penalty for 7 days.
  • InfoValue
    Server Cap8 Degree
    RaceChinese
    Mastery300 (iSro)
    EXP/SP Rates4x
    Item Drop Rate1x (iSro Rate)
    Gold Drop Rates1x (iSro Rate)
    Sos Drop Rate1x (iSro Rate)
    Alchemy Rates0,5x (iSro Rate)
    Job Rates20x
    Monster Respawn2x
    DDOS ProtectedYes
    Exploits ProtectedYes

Core | Server Features

Core | 2-Way-System
  • Core I (Drop system) & Core II (Coin system) = Core Station III 2-Way-System. We think alot about our game system maybe coin or maybe drop, at the end we decided to both 2-Way-System. You guys are able to collect ''seal of ocean'' items from drops like in core 1 with of course low rates (0,5x) or like in core 2 with coin system, both are not easy but we are thinking this is the best way for Core Station III and fair for all.
    For the guys who wasn't played core station 2 read this below.
    There are 3 different coins art, you need to collect them to get seal of ocean.
    1. Iron Coin (jangan grocery shop each one 1b)
    2. Silver Coin (You receive silver coins in ''Capture The Flag'' each kill = 1 silver coin, capture the flag time is every 2nd hours.
    3. Gold Coin (This type of coin are job based (Trader, Hunter, Thief), after you success the trade (4-5*) and sold all of your goods to the npc, you need to ''RELOG'' into the game. The gold coins will be automatically in your inventory after the relog.

Gold Coin rates are:
    • Trader -> 5* star from jangan to donwhang = 2 gold coins. From jangan to hotan -> 5* star = 3-4 gold coins.
    • Hunter -> 5* star from jangan to donwhang = 1 gold coins. From jangan to hotan -> 5* star = 2-3 gold coins.
    • Thief -> stealing 5* star = 6 gold coins.

Anti-Cheat: We get of course Anti-Cheat-System in our server that does not allows you to terminate the job pet inside the town and 300m outside the town.

• Gold coins are not tradeable.
    • Gold coin limit per week is 80.
    • To earn gold coins you need to be level 80.
    • Capture the flag level limit is 20 (after a week the cave enter level will be level 80), you are just able to join if you reach level 80.

Core | Donwhang Event Cave
  • We care about non-donators or don't have enough money to support this server, thats why we edited donwhang stone cave to donwhang event cave. All monsters replaced with event monsters. Teleports into the cave works just for level 76++ characters.

Donwhang Event Cave monsters are dropping:
    • Reverse Return Scroll
    • Global Chatting
    • Instant Reuturn Scroll
    • Copper Coin (sellable to npc each one = 5m)

Core | Blue Zerk -> Title system
  • Enjoy our unique title system.
    Kill a unique and get a title on your character. We have 8 kinds of uniques (Tiger Girl, Tiger Girl STR, Uruchi, Uruchi STR, Isyutaru, Isyutaru STR, Lord Yarkan and Flame Cow King (Str)), after a unique kill you will be receive a title & blue zerk you need to teleport 2x times to get the title till next unique spawn. If the next unique dies by another player so the title will be remove automatically from you and add it to the newest unique killer.

Here are the titles:
    Tiger Girl |
    Tiger Girl STR |
    Uruchi |
    Uruchi STR |
    Isyutaru |
    Isyutaru STR |
    Lord Yarkan |
    Flame Cow King STR |

Core | Start Items
  • This are the start items in your Inventory:
    -1x Silver Time Ticket
    -1x Gold Time Ticket
    -20x Return Scroll
    -1000x HP Recovery Potion
    -1000x MP Recovery Potion
    -12 Days Monkey Grab Pet
    -20x 100% Speed Scrolls
    -20x Reverse Return Scroll
    -20x Instant Return Scroll
    -10x Global Chat
    -1x Core Beginner Dress
    -Sos Set Degree 1
    -2 Pages Inventory (third one open with normal quest)
    -50k Skill Point

We hope you guys enjoy the features on Core Station III, we try our best to bring a fair balanced game online. Let us work together to make it one of the best pserver with a great community and fair gameplay. This server is not easy like other pservers you are not instant level 80, you need to work for that be happy if you reach level 42 and do some pvp, same like alchemy ++ this is not easy like in some pservers with +15 +16, we balanced our alchemy rates like it was in old iSro 8 degree be happy with +5 or +7. As you can see we are not a easy server just join if you want to take this challenge with great feeling to do quest's, job's or join in any taxi's like before.

Random Screens

Quote:
Top (20) level 80 players will be rewarded. The first top (10) level 80 players get 500 silk and the first top (11-20) level 80 players get 250 silk as reward.
Quote:
Support this server ''Signature''
[URL="http://www.core-port.com"][IMG=expandable: 0]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160528/za986eb9.png
Thanks
20 Users
Old 08/08/2016, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Good luck again
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2016, 17:05   #3

elite*gold: 16
Wow ! should get hyped , awesome server ! Exp rates are pretty low tho
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 17:08   #4

elite*gold: 0
Awesome
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 17:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzÿ View Post
Good luck again
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
Wow ! should get hyped , awesome server ! Exp rates are pretty low tho
thanks and welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7oka02 View Post
Awesome
thanks you welcome
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 17:11   #6

Good luck looks awesome
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 17:21   #7

Received Thanks: 1,448
time to wait for grand opening Low rates <3

P.S can you add a countdown on your homepage?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 17:21   #8

YO TOXICFOG IM AN OLD PLAYER IN CORE 2 DO WE GET ANYTHING FROM OUR ITEMS FROM LAST CORE 2 ? COZ U SAID LAST TIME IN CORE 2 SITE WE'LL GET SOMETHING WHEN U OPEN CORE 3! TYSM!
Old 08/08/2016, 17:22   #9

WE COMİNG (x10)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 17:28   #10

elite*gold: 35
Good luck my friend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 17:32   #11

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by judieaquino20 View Post
YO TOXICFOG IM AN OLD PLAYER IN CORE 2 DO WE GET ANYTHING FROM OUR ITEMS FROM LAST CORE 2 ? COZ U SAID LAST TIME IN CORE 2 SITE WE'LL GET SOMETHING WHEN U OPEN CORE 3! TYSM!
lol are u that lazy to start fresh again?
Old 08/08/2016, 17:37   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
time to wait for grand opening Low rates <3

P.S can you add a countdown on your homepage?
you welcome ofc countdown is already on our homepage just check the main page Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by judieaquino20 View Post
hey great to see some old players from core 2 here, but i dont remebers that i told anyone to give anything some items in core 3. Everyone one starts from 0 fresh start so every one have the same chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayko67 View Post
WE COMİNG (x10)
welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_1_hit View Post
Good luck my friend.
thank you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2016, 17:45   #13