Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revenge Silkroad | Cap 140 | Degree 17 | EU/CH PVE | Play2Win | Job & Coin System

Discussion on Revenge Silkroad | Cap 140 | Degree 17 | EU/CH PVE | Play2Win | Job & Coin System within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 160
Revenge Silkroad | Cap 140 | Degree 17 | EU/CH PVE | Play2Win | Job & Coin System

Introduction

Hello and Welcome to Revenge Silkroad, a legacy that is still being run since September 10th, 2010. The server has always been stable and administrated by a very professional, hard working staff team some of which that have been enjoying the server since day one meaning lots of experience. This server will never be closed! Not now, not tomorrow, or the month after.. never! We will continue to keep Revenge updated to the best of our ability, and make appropriate changes and adjustments according to our community, this is how we've been able to stay online for 5-6 years. The voices of our community are a huge factor to us and that will never change, we work for you! All recommendations, suggestions, opinions and such all will be considered for the bad or good. Keep in mind, this server is NOT new!! There will be no wipe, everything will stay as is.

Revenge Silkroad Trailer

This private server opened on September 10th, 2010 (9/10/10)

for those who don't read lmao

WebsiteDownloadForumsFacebook

Coin System

The coin system is a huge part of this server. There are two main currencies -- the Revenge Coin and Revenge Points. The revenge coin would be used like any other coin, to be collected to purchase the best gear and accessories available. The revenge coin is the updated pronounciation of silks.

Wanted Buff

The wanted buff contributes a few helpful buffs, stats, and percentages such as the basic str/int, speed, and alchemy success %. Wanted buff can ONLY be obtained through jobbing of either Thief, Hunter, and Trade associations. There is a maximum of level 10 Wanted Buff, you start from level 1. To even get level 1, you must kill 10 of the opposite job. So in reality you must kill 100 of opposite job WITHOUT dying once (from mob or player) to get the level 10 Wanted Buff. The wanted buff expires every 3 days and CANNOT be exploited because of IP/HWID restriction, 1 minute prevention between last player killed, and you're only able to kill the same player 5 times a day.

Honor Buffs

Honor buffs can be obtained by participating in C.T.F. (Capture the Flag). It is based on the amount of kills you get.. the more kills you get, the higher your score, the more honor buffs you get on your character. Honor buffs are reset every 1-2 months

Auto Equipment
Auto-equipment has been validated for degrees of 3 to 15. Using an auto-equipment coupon updates all of your current gear to Seal of Sun +7 FB with 100% attributes. I would advise being careful in case you have a piece of gear or even a weapon you enjoy using, UNEQUIP anything you don't favor being updated to D15 items. The coupon description provides information of what the appropriate levels are for updating your gear to the most current. The Auto-Equipment Coupon can be purchased from any Grocery Merchant NPC of any city for no more than 1 unit of gold.

Rebirth System

This is simple and mostly know throughout the Silkroad Community, after you achieve level 140 place all of your inventory items in storage, pet or a different character including Gold. Log off, then login to our website and find your way to your account panel and you'll find a rebirth option. Scroll over to the character you wish to rebirth, once. After you've rebirthed, you'll find that your character has been reset from level 140 to level 1 with no skill points. Each rebirth gives 40 additional strength and intellect points which stacks to a maximum of 3 times to 120 additional strength and intellect points. Most people disagree with the Rebirth System in many servers but in Revenge it is just perfect to keep the cap an degrees stability.

Bonus Mastery

The bonus mastery gives a variety of additional buffs and stats that can be earned through the gameplay and/or purchased with Revenge points in the item mall.

NPC's

All the NPC's you'll be looking for will be placed in Alexandria North. Here you'll find all d16/17 gear/acc, dress, pet and fortress clerk NPC's.

Revenge Coins

Revenge coins drop from a variety of things, but the most popular option is from Uniques;

*Mirror Dimension
- The Earth drops 20 Revenge coins
- Yuno drops 20 Revenge coins
- Jupiter drops 20 Revenge coins
- Baal drops 20 Revenge coins
- BabilionEarth drops 20 Revenge coins

*Tree of Hell
- Viserion 43 Revenge coins
- Nazgui drops 43 Revenge coins
- Flame of Sauron drops 43 Revenge coins
- Minos, Shield of Achilles 43 Revenge coins
- Otherwordly Lights 43 Revenge coins

*Baghdad
- Abshad Force High General drops 33-37 Revenge coins
- Thief Boss Kalia drops 33-37 Revenge coins
- Giant Overlord drops X Revenge coins

*Normal known uniques on the entire Silkroad map
- Tiger Girl drops 7 Revenge Coins
- Demon Shaitan drops 10 Revenge coins
- Captain Ivy drops 7 Revenge coins
- Uruchi drops 8 Revenge coins
- Isyutaru drops 9 Revenge coins
- Lord Yarkan drops 10 Revenge coins
- Cerberus drops 7 Revenge coins
- Kidemonas drops 33 Revenge coins
- Apis drops 20 Revenge coins

Revenge coins can also be gained by PvP'ing (Player V.S. Player). Ofcourse, this cannot be exploited nor farmed upon but was added for a side boost of getting Revenge coins (meaning there is a 5 minute time prevention between the last player you killed, you also can't get Revenge coins of either party if it's on same IP). Example, a level 139 character kills another player of the same level -- the killer obtains 1 Revenge coin. A level 139 character kills a player with the level of 140 -- the killer obtains 2 Revenge coin(s). There is a variety of ways to get Revenge coins such as Guild Wars, Job War, PT Arena, CTF Arena, and much more.

Arabian Expansion Update

- Baghdad Map - 122+ monsters chance of dropping 14d items
- Tree of Hell Map - 131+ monsters chance of dropping 16/17d items
- Forgotten World ~ FGW is the only way to obtain a degree 17 Seal of Sun weapon without having to purchase it from other players. You must collect the letters of the word, "B E S T R O N G".

Job System

The Job Cave has been completely modified to fit the cap and degree of the server, mobs from the cave have a possibility of droping Seal of Nova and Moon.

H&S Event - On other servers, it would be just as simple as the subject name 'H&S'. Revenge is not other servers, so if you do find the GM you must answer his/her question to win the round.

PvP Event - PvP Events are scheduled by the Staff team every now an then, to register you must make a post on the thread on Revenge Forums. There's a special area where this event is held so you don't need to worry about other players pestering you or the others.

Find the Object - In this event you must search for a specific item or object that matches the GM's description. As soon as you find it, you must report back to the GM who hosted the event and claim your reward.

Trivia - Simple. We ask a question, you must reply in a PM with the correct answer.

Find and Kill - The staff team will spawn one unique (random) in a spot of the hosters choice and you will have to find an slay it! The slayer gets a reward.

Clash of the Titan - This event is more risky than the others. Here, you'll to register like any ordinary PvP event. This mode allows 15 player max per round. NO Parties, nor external buffs are allowed. You are ALONE and must slay all of the enemies in PK mode. Take care, you may loose an item or two.. the last one standing gets to claim a reward afterwards. You know what they say, No Risk, No Fun!

Sale Event - This one doesn't happen very often. Random Sale events with rare weapons and/or Revenge Point sales an savings.

Unique Event - This occurs in the event area, this area can be reached by teleporting from any TP.

Kill the GM - The GM spawns in the event area, everyone attending must cape in the BLUE cape otherwise they wont be registered for the event. The killer is rewarded with some Revenge Points.

Lucky Party Number - This event is simple, the GM notices a reward will be given out for the one who achieves the desired party number that the GM requested.

Alchemy Event - Simple again, you must achieve X plus on X item and exchange it to the GM for a reward.

Role Member Availability
Developer & Founder bibi_fr ACTIVE
Founder wooky INACTIVE
Founder DarkWolf INACTIVE
Game Master Morax INACTIVE
Game Master MrNice ACTIVE
Game Master BlackBerry INACTIVE
Game Master Frozen INACTIVE
Game Assistant Policeman INACTIVE
Game Master TheLast ACTIVE
Community Manager LilMadHatterz ACTIVE
__________________________________________________ ______
(Our crew will be re-evaluated soon for a more healthy gameplay.)

If you'd like to support us, you can use this signature;
Code:
[URL="http://www.paragon.revenge-silkroad.com/"][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/NMXSd.png[/IMG][/URL]

Special thanks to @.Xen for helping me design this thread.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/26/2016, 19:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello best private server cap 140 <3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2016, 19:57   #3

how can i gain silks ?>
Old 07/26/2016, 20:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusTenDarK View Post
how can i gain silks ?>
you can gain some silk by staying online.
you can buy silks for gold or pay for it.
Old 07/27/2016, 05:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusTenDarK View Post
how can i gain silks ?>
you can get silks from almost all of the auto events, if not all.

Irisviel~
Old 07/27/2016, 07:07   #6

i can't register !!
wtf
Old 07/27/2016, 09:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by safina1995 View Post
i can't register !!
wtf
This server is NOT new, maybe you've played it before in the past? If not, please PM me otherwise and I can assist you.

Irisviel~
Old 07/27/2016, 18:44   #8

elite*gold: 3
Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2016, 23:46   #9

Received Thanks: 1,448
1. any free silk per hour or vote4silk?
2. ip limit?
3. where to find 17d stones?
Old 07/28/2016, 00:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
1. any free silk per hour or vote4silk?
2. ip limit?
3. where to find 17d stones?
A: Yeah 1 silk per 1 hour also you can win silks by autoevents if u won.
A: you can have no more than 8 logged in on 1 IP address at the same time
A: you first need tablets + elements to make stone

- you can get tabs D17 from high mobs (+Lv135)
- also you can get materials alchemy from high mobs too
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2016, 02:11   #11

Low XP/SP for high cap, No Thx.
Old 07/28/2016, 02:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by liminha View Post
lazy person and this sever has auto equipment until 15d
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2016, 02:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by liminha View Post
i guess u never tried it?

- Everyday we've autoevent (unique) for plvl new players so you can get lv140 easily.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2016, 03:02   #14

You can get higher than level 120 on day one if you actually try, how much effort you put in is on you. Don't expect every server to have everything handed to you (:.

Under development;

- New 2016 Dresses for both females and males
- New Uniques
- Mastery bonus solution, being fixed
- Auto-event bot bug being fixed
- New weapon glow
- New weapon color(s) for SOX

It's not too late to join despite the servers age, come join up. Lots are willing to help new comers.

Sincere regards, [CM]LilMadHatterz~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2016, 16:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiviI View Post
You can get higher than level 120 on day one if you actually try, how much effort you put in is on you. Don't expect every server to have everything handed to you (:.

Under development;

- New 2016 Dresses for both females and males
- New Uniques
- Mastery bonus solution, being fixed
- Auto-event bot bug being fixed
- New weapon glow
- New weapon color(s) for SOX

It's not too late to join despite the servers age, come join up. Lots are willing to help new comers.

Sincere regards, [CM]LilMadHatterz~
awesome new update and i reached lvl95 in 2hours by botting ^^

Edit:

After using 108traps for captain quest i finally finished it

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread