Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Magic PoP Game | ViPSrO TL Event

Discussion on Magic PoP Game | ViPSrO TL Event within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Magic PoP Game | ViPSrO TL Event

New Flash Magic PoP Game from ViPSrO
You can play the game from our website and earn TL by bevoming one of the first ten player daily..

The Turkish Liras that you earn will be automatically transfered to the ViPSrO Game ID that you use to enterthegame at the end of day
Now Magic PoP

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Magic online Event tix
02/22/2014 - Trading - 5 Replies
hello im currently selling my magic the gathering online account comes with assorted random cards ( nothing special) and 300+ event tickets picture is bellow http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/Riku191/ MTGOaccsell_zpsd99ccc55.png if you would like to offer either post here or add me on skype and lets talk i can only accept paypal thank you
Runes of Magic: Event!
02/27/2011 - Gaming News - DE - 4 Replies
Heute, den 25.02.2011, um 15 Uhr startet im online Spiel Runes of Magic (RoM) das Event "Das Alte Traumland". Dieses wird noch bis zum 01.03.2011 um 8Uhr andauern. Doch was verspricht uns "das alte Traumland"? Im oben genannten Zeitraum erhalten alle RoM-Spieler beim Töten von Monstern doppelt so viele Talent&Erfahrungspunkte. Auch die Quests bringen das Doppelte an Erfahrungspunkten ein. Desweiteren befindet sich am Eingang des alten Traumlandes ein Helfer der "Helfenden Hand", der dich...
Runes of Magic - Event...Mal wieder
02/10/2010 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
Frogster die Entwickler des Mmorpg's RoM veranstalten mal wieder (das übliche) Diamanten Event , wobei ihr wieder die doppelte Menge an Diamanten bekommt , wenn ihr welche kauft. Das Event endet morgen am 7. Januar um 22.00 Uhr. Zusätzlich können sich die "Item-Shopper" auf neue Reittiere freuen! Die Tiere wurden von den Reittierfängern Taboreas (was niemanden interessieren wird) eingefangen. Bis zum 8. Februar könnt ihr das „Goldene Albtraum-Reittier“ und das „Kluftalbtraum-Reittier“ zu einem...