Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC-Zone VIP | Cap 105 l Only China l Exp 15 l Mastery 360 l Grand opening 28.06.201

Discussion on ZSZC-Zone VIP | Cap 105 l Only China l Exp 15 l Mastery 360 l Grand opening 28.06.201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC-Zone VIP | Cap 105 l Only China l Exp 15 l Mastery 360 l Grand opening 28.06.201

Gallery 1

Introduction:
Hello, and welcome to ZSZC-ZONE VIP. Let’s talk a bit about us, the previous projects we had and of course, about the freaking ZSZC-ZONE VIP! We are a small team of 2 guys who had been working for a long time now together to be more persist more than four years that we been together in, that time we had two servers which were crowded with people one of them is still up and running with over 1.9k players online the server is called ZSZC- ZONE we opened ZSZC-ZONE over a year ago now.
We decided to open ZSZC-ZONE when we watched videos on YouTube about the old ZSZC and how freaking fun it was, I immediately offered the server owner to have a think about opening something like ZSZC with just a different name of course because we don’t want to steal the name of the legendary server, if you guys don’t know what kind of server ZSZC was, actually let me tell you a bit about.
ZSZC was one of the first private servers that were opened by awesome developers who thought outside the box and thought what players would like and enjoy so they decided to open couple of servers with 105 cap Chinese only which people loved it as it was balanced and outstanding from any other servers, ZSZC was also special because It had that old school feeling of farming skill points and lvling hard-core with parties as it was low rates not like those servers with over 500x we don’t want that and that’s why ZSZC –ZONE VIP will be 5x. ZSZC was special to me as I met most of my Silkroad friends there that helped to LVL I just remember the days where we all went trading with all the guild that was the feels man where did something like this go? You see the community these days wants to reach everything in couple of days they forgot what MMORGP means? Probably as they want everything fast where is the feeling of farming and getting a SOX drop and being so freaking happy because you know you were the lucky one who got it and it’s a fortune on the market! The farming for gold was the main concept of Silkroad as Silkroad is a meaning of just trading that’s why Silkroad was number one MMO in 2005-7 enough about ZSZC let’s talk about ZSZC-ZONE VIP, we are happy with the success the ZSZC-ZONE got but we want to bring something new to hard-core Silkroad players which means that ZSZC – ZONE VIP will be hard-core as f*ck, of course it will be slightly easier than those Joymax servers and definetly not pay2win as Joymax has done with those retarded EXP scrolls from item mall we got nothing like that in ZSZC-ZONE VIP and that what makes the server special is not pay2win as most of the servers out there nowadays.
The best thing about ZSZC-ZONE VIP is that is not for kids who want to get everything in couple of day’s as I said previously It will be 5x rate for EXP and 5x Quest EXP, what makes ZSZC-ZONE VIP special is that is not that second server that’s pay2win as I said we have experience and we know how to prevent that as we have free silk I will talk more about it later, but by donating on ZSZC-ZONE VIP you will be rewarded with Silk which is used to reward players who donate wanting to support the server as we all know to have a good stable server running you need a lot of freaking money and by people donating it supports the server and the staff it also motivates the staff as people are donating for they awesome work and wants us to keep the server up.
As I said we are only two people in the team and that’s why ZSZC-ZONE VIP will never have events made by the staff that’s not acceptable by us and we don’t want players to be unhappy as we all know Silkroad Events were not needed back in the day as people enjoyed the gameplay and not the stuff made in the event by Game masters what’s the point of making them?
People will just get boosted by Game Master whether it is EXP boost or silk rewards we don’t want that as we want to make the community the same and make sure it’s a fair gameplay.
At the end Events are not needed and that’s why we will not make them. By not making events we can make sure that we fully working on the server and if any problems will occur to the server we can fix it instantly if we can’t and we mess something up we always got a backup will talk more later. Let’s go to another section I talked to much. We stick to the Cap 105 including 315+45 masteries to help you experience what character fits you the most. We stick to the old school feeling, forget the big stacks and fancy weapons because these are the things that always ruin a server.
ZSZC-ZONE VIP is waiting for you, where you don't have to be afraid that one day you won't be able to start the game. We assure you that your character was made on the best server possible.
For further information, please scroll down.
Sincerely,
The Team

Why us?
You might wonder why you should trust as and join this server because as we said we are the well-experienced team that worked for a long time together and this server is the best one there is out there where you can achieve everything yourself without spending a cent.

Zszc-Zone VIP created in: Hungary

Server rates
~~~ Race: Only China
~~~ Cap: 105
~~~ Exp rate: 15x
~~~ Party rate: 16.3x
~~~ Quest exp rate: 5x
~~~ Gold drop rate: 5.5x
~~~ Quest gold rate: 4x
~~~ Item drop rate: 7.5x
~~~ Mastery: 315 +45
Job rate: 3.5x
~~ Alchemy rate: 1x + Magic lucky powder

Our facebook fan page

So how will the server's sketch look like?
  • Nothing is complicated (It has the same concept as old ZSZC everything is the same as Joymax so you shouldn't be confused on how to play this server however if you ever do get confused you can always contact someone from the team over the facebook page and someone will get in touch with you)
  • No edits (Nothing much is changed it has all the features ZSZC had and maybe some new features voted by the community but nothing bad is changed that it would mess up the server like we know there are a lot of servers that has so many advanced features but what's the point of? The feeling of playing those servers with all those changes is awful but at the same time is exciting as it is new stuff but it doesn't feel like Silkroad it's like we playing different MMO, not Silkroad)
  • ZSZC feeling (ZSZC-ZONE VIP feels like ZSZC because it has everything the same as old ZSZC had of course not the same owners but you know what I mean the rates are low and its only for hard-core people who love a challenge this is not a server where you will get everything in one day it will take months to even farm skill points)
  • Free Silks -- edited(By Edited I mean you will have to do something in game to get those silks for example vote 4 silk silk per hour and so on is not like we giving you 9000 silks for free you have to work for them.)
  • IP limit 2!(We made IP limit 2 so people can have 2 accounts because a lot of people might want to lvl up new account or even bot with one account and stall with another one, 2 IP Limit is the best as it allows you to have two accounts if you ever decide to have another build or something you can always plvl yourself and you don’t have to trust others of plvling you other night.)
  • Stable systems (The system that ZSZC and ZSZC-ZONE VIP admins have made are way balanced as every class has its unique points in PVP and pve that's why we have some changes)
  • Hourly database backup (A lot of servers fail because they don't have a backup if something terrible happens to the server or someone from the team messes up which won't happen as we are well experienced in this stuff so if anything happens we got backups so we can restore the damage done very fast!)

And what special things will you find on our server?
Nothing... because we want to keep it as simple as possible like in old ZSZC.
  • There will be no stupid coin system we don't want people to farm coins as we all know that's boring and old ZSZC never had something like this.
  • There will be no top gear in a couple of weeks it will take you at least couple of months to Lvl up to the max lvl maybe more as you need to farm sp.
  • One of the things we can offer you is that there will be old school feeling when people will be doing ong/penon taxis every day!

One may rightfully ask: WHY is this server built? What audience do we aim?
  • Back in those days when silkroad servers were relatively stable, I was an active player myself, and it is my favorite game even until this day. And then came the day, when armies of private servers opened, and there were no options but to move from one to the other. They either got closed, or I got banned for some irrational reason, or I was hacked, or GM was a corrupt bastard, or they just simply fucked up the server in time so bad that we couldn't play. I had enough of it. So I started my own server. That was 4 years ago, and I had quite a few servers, which have let me to gain experience enough to setup, maintain, debug and edit silkroad servers at an impressive speed.
    It certainly feels that the era of overedited servers are somewhat going down, soon they are over. I realize the fact that people are looking for decent (actually) Silkroad-ish server. Thus, I start one for the community.

Server details:
  • Exp rate: 15x
    START PLAYING! Forget those stupid servers with over 500x what's the fun of that?! That's why we made low rates because the most fun thing to do in Silkroad is to farm with people that's what we can guarantee you here in ZSZC-ZONE VIP. The servers with over 500x are not an MMORPG as you grind for 2 hours to get the max level what’s the fun of that I mean common no one loves to grind? Are you guys that lazy? Well if you are the guys who doesn’t like low rates this server is not for you. You have to group up with people on penons and have afternoon parties together. It was so much fun back then, wasn't it? If you want to be someone, you will have to play for it.I can guarantee you that your efforts won't be unnecessary! As the server won’t close you don’t have to worry that the effort you put into lvling won’t go to waste we can assure you that!

• Quest exp rate: 5x
    We want to encourage people to do quests as it is MMORPG and Joymax have added quests for a reason it was made for people to do something while lvling up and at the same time to get rewarded after finishing the quests. Remember the old days when you had to quests mainly to lvl up we want you to feel the same thing again we made Quest exp rates higher than exp rates to encourage people to do the quests with partys and encourage to play as a team as working in the team is always more efficient than working alone.

• Gold rate: 5.5x
    You had better get accustomed to having 100m gold means hell of a lot of fortune. You all remember when you had your first million on iSRO, right? Catch that feeling... it's coming back.

• Quest gold rate: 4x
    Quest gold rate is exactly the same as quest exp rate some quests are made to get a lot of gold and some not its balanced so you could have enough money to buy required tools and equipment to be stronger and lvl up on higher mobs, remember that feeling of being poor?

• Item drop rate: 7.5x
    ...and maybe that's even more than it should be. But we leave it as it is, so y'all can be happy about something. One thing is for sure: you will not be running to town every 30 minutes, because your inventory is full. You DO know the feeling, right? =)

• Alchemy rate: 1x + Magic Lucky powder
    Just a slightly bit better than the original to make your life calmer. To the hell with +15-20 weapons, those servers are mainly pay to win. You will be super excited to try +7 on your weapon, and if it succeeds, you throw up a party. If you have glow on your weapon, that makes you unique. It is like that in 95% of other MMORPGs. And had not mentioned the lack of balance with such a high success rate.

• Job rate: 3.5x
    A result of a long and thorough testing. We had our principles which we followed, and we decided this will be the optimal setting. We want the prices to remain real as well as players shouldn't be stuffed with gold. And since trading will be the best source of money on the server, it will worth to have as many trades as possible (and not just pressing the start button of mbot occasionly).

• Magic Pop:
    Disabled! We don't want a Pay2Win server!

• Fortress war
    Although it didn't exist back then, but it became a part of our Silkroad lives. There must be a war among guilds and unions on the weekends. Do you remember the excitement when you were preparing for Fortress war? We don't want you to miss it.

• Forgotten world
    Forgotten world with low rate. Only 2 star dimension holes are available at Samarkand grocery shop to incite you to go together, high price for pillars. You can get your T2 sos weapon reward at Samarkand storage for the collected talismans. T2 sos weapons will be a little stronger than normal sos, with like +2.

• Title system
    That is right, you can wear titles according to your nationality in front of your char name! Check the new, camp fire looking NPC in the middle of Samarkand. If you buy this, you won't even have to worry about the zerk quests. Not to talk about the good looking. Read the NPC description for more information.

• Last degree weapons and sets
    There will be 3 kinds of last degree weapons, just like in ZSZC back then. 11D npc will be as strong as T1 and T2, they will just look differently. And of course 11D Seal of star editions which are stronger and better. Same goes to clothes and accessories.

• Mastery Level 315 +45 like on ZszcSro!
    The mastery is 360, which means you can have 3x105 masteries and 1x45 can be spent according to your sake. Spend it wisely!

• Delays
    We decided to put some delays to avoid for example the pay2play style at Fortress war or global spamming.
    30 seconds on global chatting, 5 minutes on ressurection scroll.

• Delays in force
    We decided to modify some things in force because it was too overpowered.
    There is 1 minute cooldown on res to avoid the annoying behavior at fortress war, which is about who can resurrect more people faster. We hated it in isro with eu too, right?
    Debuff probability has been decreased to 60% from 80%.
    30 second cooldown on cure series to make PVP and fortress war more interesting.

• Exchange and Stall delay Delay
    On one hand, exchange delay is to prevent the annoying requests or pvp bug.
    On the other hand, stall delay is to avoid bugs connected to the stall system.

• Multilanguage!!
    Silkroad in other language than english on a private server
    Yes, for the first time in Silkroad history, disregarding isro, silkroad in hungarian language is available. We didn't care about money when we employed a translater to spend heavy hours in translating this beautiful game. Everything for our players.

• Free silks:
    -Yes, we will add free silk content, based on online uptime.
    We believe that this is not the server where you should be bathing in silks.
    Worse thing for the economy. So you will get free silk, under one temporary and one long-lasting condition:
    ! Be level 105.!
    Okay, you raged out. Why do we want this? For the second: the reason is obvious, I hope I don't have to explain it.
    As for the first, we have a solid reason: we don't want to unbalance the players' wallet - we have run into this error before, when the starters were stuffed with gold, while the not-even-so-late joiners were poor as hell. Also, we want you to advertise our server and call your friends to play with. Even I will join the players!

• Oldschool stacking!
    Gathering has always been one of the SRO stuffs you always had to cope with in the past times. We add some stacking for your comfort (elxirs = 50 stack, tablets = 50 stack, HP-MP potion 200 stack), but stones will not be stackable by principle (and of course because it will get attribute assimilation %'s bugged). The time of storage characters is back, and you will be rather selling some of your stored goods, thus giving a buttkick to the server's economy.
    Don't be mad because of the basic potion stack! You can buy cute potion packages from item mall!

• Oldschool glows
    I think we all like the things we are used to. So the glows will stay as they were published by joymax.

• Monster spawns rebalanced
    Some areas full of mobs, others empty - we worked on this one to ensure you less annoyance when you are grinding!
    ..And that's not all! You'll be able to meet the monsters from Jangan Cave in Constantinople (85-97) and Samarkand (98-105)!
    2 Gameservers [40.000 monsters]

• Database backup in every hours
    We have automatic database backup every hour in case something occurs, so we can restore everything fast. Not every server can do this.

Support us! Signature

Code:
[URL=http://i.epvpimg.com/oTMGe.jpg][CENTER][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/oTMGe.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/URL]

Some rules about the server
As other servers, we also have rules. However, we expect our community to be grown-up, not to act childish and behave like adults. Do not whine over 'small' things. Life is never fair, nor will it ever be! If you have reports, submit them to us on facebook or in the game. Make sure to include screenshots so we can work better on each case.
IMPORTANT! If you once bought silk by donating, don't forget, that you agreed with the following rule. If you get caught with scamming or you don't feel like playing anymore or you don't like a new update for example, it doesn't authorize you to reverse the donation, because you had spent it already.

1.) Account + Item Sharing & Trading | Allowed
Be very careful, never give your character first to anyone, but if you scam anyone with it, expect a big punishment.

2.) Selling/Trading Items for $(etc.) | Allowed
You can do it, you can sell anything, BUT if you get scammed, we don't take responsibility for it, you will probably never see your items again (in case of paypal scam).

3.) Job Cheating
Job Cheating | Forbidden Job Cheating is also known as "Contribution Cheating" and is usually done by thieves. It also includes spawning a pet in town as thief as well as other exploits. Using these bugs/exploits might get you permanently banned.

4.) Advertising other Servers | Forbidden | Permanent ban

5.) Racism, religious insults | Forbidden
We will not tolerate racism and blasphemy at all, so be aware of what you say, people might take it seriously and report you.

6.) Exploiting
The use of any kind of exploit to abuse the system will get you permanently banned.

7.) Don't cry for events!
Nothing is more annoying than the idiots who is nothing else but "EVENT PLEZ GM" in global for hours. It is more powerfully annoying for the GMs. Why? Because events aren't part of the game envorinment. It's just some occasional candy from the staff to the players. If you want to play here because there will be event every hour, don't even think about joining! Crying people will get a DC if they are annoying most of the people or the GM.

8.) Don't insult the staff!
We are people who do A F**K*NG LOT OF WORK to maintain the server and entertain you. Is this the honor that you wanna f**k our mothers or worse? Temporary ban will be provided, be cautious.

9.) Exchange bug | Forbidden
You will be warned first by the admin, then blocked for 5, then 7 days every time you use it.

10.) In case you get hacked/scammed.
It's not our responsibility to give you anything when you get scammed. We usually help you with in-game scams if we can. But we don't always record logs. If you report a scam days later, don't wonder if we can't help. Don't enter fake websites that say you can get sos and silk for free. Don't believe kids with fake characters who say they are a GM and ask for your account. How can you even be fooled by this? Don't give your ID and PW to anyone. We have at least 2 people every week that cry for their chars scammed by his friend. You can't force us to change the password on your char.

11.) If you or your bot sells something to the NPC.
Adding anything in the game is against our policy. We won't be able to help with that. Sorry.

12.) Trading in the game
If you want to trade something with someone in the game, make sure you always pick a reliable middleman. If the buyer/seller is lvl 1, be very suspicious. Always go to an open place where you can see the characters around, always pay attention who you give something to. There are lots of scams with fake name characters.

13.) Fake name characters
There have always been kids who think it's easier to steal than work for something. They create characters named similar to your friend's characters. If he exchanges you from nowhere, don't accept it. Make sure it's your friend, sometimes small L and big i can't be noticed, that's why check his char look too. But you had better not trust anyone, not even your friend.

14.) Stall "scam"
If you put something for a low price and someone else buys it, it's your fault, we can't force anyone to give it back. Be careful next time.

15.) Write us only if you speak proper english, german, hungarian, french.
We offer support in these languages. If you don't speak any of them, don't even write us, because we don't have time to guess what you want. Happens at least twice every week. These letters won't be answered. The user will be blocked in case of spam. Normally you get an answer within 12 hours.

NOTE: if you have no idea what to do when there are no events, I will list all the activities that make your MMORPG playing worthwhile.
Try to remember what you did back then!
  • Level up (you will have time to level up)
  • Trade (gold is something you will always need)
  • Alchemy (obvious part of the game, fun)
  • Stall, trade (all the WTS/WTB, everyone likes business.)
  • Quests (to have titles and blue zerk)
  • PVP (Good old fights at Donwhang, remember?)

Now, few words about the properties of the server:
Firstly, the parameters:
- vSRO server files 188
- Usual bugs are fixed
- Stable
- Exploits are prevented (for example no exchange bug in pvp)
- Anti-DDoS system (Hyperfilter)
- No lag (decent server machine)
- Auto database backup in every hours

And the functions:
What you have to know, that we reseted basically everything to normal.
1: Grinding - obviously
2: Job system - everyone will trade, right?
3: Alchemy - the rate is low
4: Zerk title quests - Captain, General!
5: Forgotten world
6: Fortress war
7: Guild war

One can easily say, that the content is really minimal, compared to other servers. This isn't much, but it is deliberately like this! We don't want you to get overwhelmed or base your playtime upon ultraspecial features of our own invention. Less extra features, less bugs! And the less is sometimes more.

Questions / Answers
1. How do I know if the GM is corrupt or not?
- Our team consists of 2 guys. We both want the server to be succesful, neither of us wants to ruin it.
We are from the same country, but it doesn't mean we treat anyone in a different way. Every player is equal in our eyes. Even if you donate 100$ or not. Don't let yourself be fooled by the numbers, we are a professional team. (Everyone can say that, right?) We aren't kids either to promote all of our friends to GMs. No, it's not GM road. We are perfectly enough for it. Our goal isn't ripping off our players then close the server like others do it. Anyway, don't believe me, believe your eyes.

2. What does the GM spend the donations on?
- My first plan is (apart from upgrading the server if it is necessary) to buy a well-written website with a decent design.

3. How do I know if the server will not close in a month?
- You cannot know. We all cannot know. It is all up to you people, if you populate the server, it will be long living! We are not the type of server owners who get some money from the server and close instantly. We have been working on this for weeks. We will do everything to keep it open. One word: quality!

4. Pay2win, right?
- Sure! Oh f**k, I mean, no, no. There's nothing in the server you can't get without donating.

5. 63412 zerk titles buyable for silk?
- Maybe later we'll add some zerk titles you can choose from.

5. Balanced?
- Everything is in the original state as developed by Joymax.

6. Active GMs?
- Yes, in the background. We are constantly processing the feedback about the server and developing the parts of the game where we feel it necessary.

7. So there will be no event GMs?
- Yup! No people whose daily job is to entertain people. People can entertain themselves and eachother perfectly well like in every other normal game. So don't ask for events! There will be occasional events by the admin, but not by people who have nothing else to do. We take this very seriously, so don't bother crying.

8. Can I have your contact, GM?

- No, sorry. You can write us on facebook, on our official page. That's what we use for support. You will get an answer within 12 hours unless you spam or insult us.

9. Won't it be late for me to start after months?
- No, because that's the most beautiful in these kinds of servers, being weeks or months late means never a disadvantage. Since the alchemy rates aren't high, you won't meet +10 and +20 weapons at your arrival that seem impossible to achieve.

The team has quite a few years of experience in creating silkorad servers. We are protected and we are supported. Special thanks to our contributors and the protection services!
Thanks
11 Users
Old 06/25/2016, 14:28   #2

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
06/07/2016 Patch:
-EXP was 5x and we increased to 15x
-Drop rate was 2.5x and changed to 7.5
-Gold rate was 2.5 and changed to 4.5
-Job rate was 2.2 and changed to 3.5
Old 06/25/2016, 14:31   #3

I love 110Lvl cap servers,im in! My first server i started sro was zszc xD Just a question there will be egy x dropping from mobs?
Old 06/25/2016, 14:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatas95 View Post
I love 110Lvl cap servers,im in! My first server i started sro was zszc xD Just a question there will be egy x dropping from mobs?
Yes, but this is 105 CAP not 110. Same as ZSZC
Old 06/25/2016, 14:52   #5

remember old zszc they have 25 30x rates btw look at your rates ? i think anything wrong here
Old 06/25/2016, 14:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan09 View Post
remember old zszc they have 25 30x rates btw look at your rates ? i think anything wrong here
Please read the thread. Before posting.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2016, 15:08   #7

good luck such sexy thread haha
Old 06/25/2016, 15:47   #8

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodne View Post
  • Database backup in every hours
    We have automatic database backup every hour in case something occurs, so we can restore everything fast. Not every server can do this.
[/B]
wow.... automatic backup??? i wasn't going to join because i was worried about backups and after seeing that you guys take a backup every hour it made me feel safe. i'm definitely inside

IGN: Backup
Old 06/25/2016, 15:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazemooking View Post
wow.... automatic backup??? i wasn't going to join because i was worried about backups and after seeing that you guys take a backup every hour it made me feel safe. i'm definitely inside

IGN: Backup
Welcome don't forget to invite some friends
Old 06/25/2016, 15:52   #10

that rate of 2x.. with 105 cap.. people will get bored before even getting close to 105. and your wrote in your opening post still has 1900 online in the other serv.. i think you mean the server has 1900 slots.. it doesn't get much more then 1200..
Old 06/25/2016, 15:56   #11

Interesting ^^ thread looks awesome and also good job guys, revive zszc(the old one) will be a good idea, gonna try it(testing) have fun ^^

IGN : Scumpika
Old 06/25/2016, 16:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by geilebeer View Post
that rate of 2x.. with 105 cap.. people will get bored before even getting close to 105. and your wrote in your opening post still has 1900 online in the other serv.. i think you mean the server has 1900 slots.. it doesn't get much more then 1200..
We got a server running right now with 1.1k online which had 1.9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinutzu94a View Post
Interesting ^^ thread looks awesome and also good job guys, revive zszc(the old one) will be a good idea, gonna try it(testing) have fun ^^

IGN : Scumpika
Welcome
Old 06/25/2016, 16:26   #13

Do not use name as ZSZC please. If you have a little bit respect to that game.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/25/2016, 16:32   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by synax1337 View Post
Do not use name as ZSZC please. If you have a little bit respect to that game.
I guess you a typical guy who didn't read the thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2016, 16:34   #15

Amazing !!
Nice thread but i not join
not like china server and fgw + i not have time atm
btw good luck !!
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags