Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WorldSRO] Searching for a Team!

Discussion on [WorldSRO] Searching for a Team! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [WorldSRO] Searching for a Team!

First of all this is a advertisement for WorldSRO & my idea.

Hello, so lets say it out loud! there are a lot of servers out there, which we dont know how long they are going to stay online for.

With WorldSRO I want to bring us the old silkroad experience back.
Here are some Ideas i would like to implement

• Donate to the Sever.| Instead of buying silks and dont know for how long the server will be alive, you can directly see if the server costs are paid after you donate!
• Information about what happends to your Donation. | I really like to give you a full list what we do with the money you Dontated to the server
• Buy silks with Gold. | Dont know if i will find people which are able to Programm this idea. Or its just a item which drops and you can buy silks stuff with it.
• Free Speach | The server should be one community! Listen to every voice is essential!
• Realms | Offer Cap Realms! Thats a future vision! at the start i'll really like to create a cap 80 server, but you should be able to vote what we create <3

How should this server keep alive?
Like i just said this should be a community server! We all pay for it.
So, if you enjoy playing the server, you can donate something, and get the feeling to be part of it. (also you can see live if the server costs are paid)

So you want to be part of WorldSRO?
What I am searchin for:
• Pk2 Editors (adding npc's, editing text, adding, items, and everything else.)
• Server Managers (Setting up the server, administer the root server, and keep everything up2date.)
• Website Editors (Setting up the Website & keep everything up2date)
• Ingame Admins (Finding bugs, Ban players, anything else)
• Graphic Designers

• Donators Yes! i can pay the first months but then i need people which like to invest money to the server.

So yeah, that's basically it. What do you think? any ideas?
You like to be part of WorldSRO?
Send me a application here on ePVP. And maybe we all can start a Server which we all like to play on.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2016, 19:30   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Searching for a team ?
Please request

#Closed
Closed Thread